CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / incorrect filing of prescription

1 cvs #0258 McKees Rocks PA 15136, United States

On 03/11/2018 I was diagnosed with Shortness of breath and Bronchospasm with Bronchitis, acute. My Dr. prescribed albuterol and an inhalational spacing device along with other medication. I was told that the albuterol would cost 45.00 when picking it up. Nothing was mentioned about the spacer. I left the store and a few hours later I looked into my medications because it was time to take them. There was no spacer so I called. the young lady the answered the phone advised me that they did not give it to my because it would be $27.00. I told her that did not matter to me and that the Dr stated to use it. She offered to get it ready for me to pick up. Never offered to deliver it though. I was to sick to make the return trip. By Weds. 03/14/2018 I was not getting better and returned to the Dr. My bronchitis had now turned into pneumonia. The sold me a spacer because I advised I did not get one from you. I had to take 2 more days off work, pay for another Dr visit and I am sure that I would have be feeling better if I had the correct equipment that my Dr ordered.

Pa