CVS Pharmacy / CVS Caremark / they are extremely slow, and the technicians make mistakes there all the time
I was in cvs in huntingburg indian Technician Slanders Shoppera when a women i knew that was a cvs pharmacy helper started slandering me when I was picking some tylenol for my 3 year old son. Lets say I wasn't a happy camper, i controlled myself so there wasn't a seen with my son. I will not be returning business and will making recommendations to all Dubois County residents to avoid Huntingburg Cvs because thats not the first time I had problems there, they are extremely slow, and the technicians make mistakes there all the time.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Caremark Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - on-going problem with the pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - cvs in carson, ca they are incompentent!
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy lady named lauren
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - store location # 3157, 2390 e. bay dr, largo fl 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - requiring to scan my drivers license and allow my identity to be stolen