CVS Pharmacy / ruined my film photo processing!

I gave them a roll of aps film to develope... the photo technician could not find the proper equipment to develop my roll. instead of calling me to tell me to pick it back up and take it somewhere else, for some reason known only to the heavens she opened up the film, unrolled it, and exposed it to light which is the number one thing anybody who remotely knows anything about aps film knows not to do. so she ruined my film/pictures for no reason... if she didn't know what to do she could have not just done anything, but instead she ruined my pictures. and I had nothing to pay for, so it's not like I could ask for a refund. they've lost my business for life.

Va

Comments

• Tj
      8th of Nov, 2007

You asked for the problem when you bought a crappy aps camera that takes crappy aps film. Jump into the 21st century and go digital. Geezzz!!!

• Re
      7th of Dec, 2007

That is an awful thing to experience. Obviously that person did not know what they are doing. The manager of that store should know all of their employees and those who are in-experienced should be instructed to call them when a film is dropped. We only have one employee in our store that does not know photo and does not dare to attempt it and knows it. Just to keep face for CVS (company I proudly work for in Michigan). Not all of us are in-experienced or bad employees. I realize this hurts your trust in CVS. Did the manager or anyone offer you new film or any type of compensation? I know this won't replace the photos. Did you speak to the DM of that store? I would have asked for his number to call and got something out of it. And wow to the last person that posted. In spite of the digital boom. Regular cameras are still good to use. I'm surprised this site allowed that post to stay.

• Po
      27th of Oct, 2008

CVS ruined 3 rolls of my film. The processing machine broke and they left my negatives in the "solution" for three days awaiting a repairman. I was offered no compensation, the District manager would not return my phone calls and "Corporate Consumer Affairs" has never answered the letter I sent them. Maybe things are differrent in Michigan but this is my experience in Texas. There are two loser's to this saga. My son who had his picture taken with a sports celebrity that he will probably never see again and the CVS employees in this area who rely on us for help.

• Do
      14th of Feb, 2010

While that employee should have know better, CVS does not provide most photo technicians with the proper amount of training before they are expected to handle the lab on their own. Mistakes do happen, but you should have been reimbursed for sure and any developing fees waived. Sorry this happened!

22nd of Aug, 2018

@Dotnik This happens in most cvs stores.. there a store in Miami by Sunset place.. the customer service is horrible. My picture has been damaged before.. I thought ok this can happen to anyone.. until I realise what was going on.. when I asked her for her name.. at 1st she didnt want to give it. Saying she was only covering that store.. I came back a fee days later and found out the who store. She know who I was and it turned out she was having a 5 year affair with my husband.. she was distorting the picture because they were all from our family vacation we take a few times a year.. to make the store short.. I found out with in 4 days what was truly happening.. Her name Annette Marie Lopez.. she also goes by Marie.. the last straw was when you strat out told me.. ges a store manager.. there no way I will get fired.. now go away and give him the divorce so my daughter and I can be happy.. he loves my girls.. and can less about you guys .. My heart was broken..yet this just gave more strength to keep going.. i would never let that type of person destroy my family.. stupid her for getting involved with a married mad.. cvs should be about family.. not destroying them. Now I date I blame both and my husband and our family working hard to make this right.. she needs to stay away.

9th of Apr, 2011

I didn't know people still used film. How quaint.

• Ye
      18th of Oct, 2011
    Globe Wimax and Digitel - Which is Faster?
    Philippines

Which is Faster? Globe Wimax or Digitel...Does this two really sucks, ,

• Be
      14th of Aug, 2018
    CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - bathroom

we just stopped at cvs naples, florida- exit 105 off 75. the bathrooms were filthy! there is no excuse for a well known heath care store to expose customers to unsanitary conditions.

• Ba
      20th of Aug, 2018
    CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - Customer service
    Mission
    Texas

Today i walked in in mission tx cvs to purchase candles and after the poorest customer service in my life the lady told me i couldn't purchase more than two candles since they were on sale, i told her that i didn't care about the discounts i just needed them and she told me i couldn't even purchase them i walked out so angry worst people ever

• Ba
      20th of Aug, 2018
    CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - Store is always empty
    Stockton
    California

CVS 6632 Pacific ave. Stockton, ca

Every time I go into this store the shelves are always empty. There are box's of trash all over the store. The cashiers are talking to each other ignoring the customer when they are standing in front of them. Let's see some improvment

21st of Aug, 2018
    CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - Filled a narcotic with no written prescription

Filled a narcotic with no written prescription. Then i brought in a written prescription for the same narcotic and they refused to fill it.

• Su
      21st of Aug, 2018
    CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - Pharmacist- Mary Marcotte
    Gretna
    Louisiana

A couple Months ago I was at the Pharmacy getting my prescriptions filled and this woman had a really bad attitude. She threw my insurance card at me. Also, When I got home I noticed half of my prescriptions were missing out of the bottle.

• Em
    CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - A manager
    Boston
    Massachusetts

Hi, Someone at the cvs on hanover street in Boston, Ma stole my friends headphones and they were almost $600 for them, it has been 2 months since someone stole them from her locker and the manager has done nothing but say he will get them and has yet to get them, We want the headphones back and if not there will be a problem.

• Ro
    CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - Atmosphere
    Laveen
    Arizona

Why does my neighborhood CVS ALWAYS have MEXICAN music playing? There is no diversity if you cater to those here illegally & ignore the culture that founded this land. The location I am referring to is 19th Ave & Baseline Rd, Phoenix, AZ

• Ol
    CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - Discrimination of a Veteran
    Fall River
    Massachusetts

This is the second time(month) in a row, that my prescriptions are unavailable at this local CVS store. Also it took over six weeks to get my last prescriptions. This is Unacceptable behavior and the Technician Suggested I go to another store and see if they had my prescriptions available. I am filing a complaint against them for Discrimination.

• Dm
      1st of Sep, 2018
    CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - Cashier Grace #1528120 str#8936
    Murrells Inlet
    South Carolina

When I checked out the girl just handed me my receipt, did not look at me or say thank you. She treated the person in front of me completely different, with a thank you got shopping with us have a nice day oh and you have coupons don't forget! I will be switching pharmacies which is a shame because I adore the pharmacist there!

• Lp
      1st of Sep, 2018
    CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - 1550 N. Kostner Chicago il
    Chicago I’ll

Store is to cold for customers to shop and employees say that it's cold too. This needs to be fix. How are they suppose to work when they are cold. If I had to say it was below 60 degrees.

• Oi
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - CVS/ pharmacy
    Garwood
    New Jersey

I was at Cvs in garwood nj . And they told me that they were completely out of epi pens . Well do not go to Cvs because this medication is to save your life and clearly they do not have their customers best interest in place this is unexceptionable I will not be returning to Cvs again !!!

• Hi
      5th of Sep, 2018
    CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - employee at 50th and main kcmo
    Kansas City
    Missouri

I have been a customer there for quite some time and everyone has always been very polite.
    There has been a woman by the name of Angelia working there and I don't understand how she still has a job. I have spoken with management. When I walk in there and see her, I dread it!!! To many people need a job, people spend their hard earned money there.

5th of Sep, 2018
    CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - worker
    New iberia
    Louisiana

Store 5299 is Doris margarine giving away store store card credit cards for items with no receipts and very rude to customers I will never shop there again until she is terminated very unprofessional service very rude there's no problem that you could solve that's at store 5299

• Le
      10th of Sep, 2018
    CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - nasty bathroom
    Oklahoma City
    Oklahoma

Gross, dirty, broken down bathroom. Walls covered in nasty stains. I took pictures and would love to send them. Worst public restroom ever seen.
    Sidewalk out front had broken light bulbs. This cvs in okc