CVS / pharmacy
I have been dealing with this cvs for several years now and never a problem, the staff has always been helpful and friendly. Today went to pick up scripts and the woman at the drive thru was rude and when i asked for help she got another woman to help me that was even ruder. My script is nprmally 24.00 with discount card and today she charged me 59.00. I asked could she re check and she said in a rude way she could but it would be a couple hours. That is a lie because they always check and it takes a couple of minutes and they wasnt busy at all. I dont no what their problem was but because of them im now transfering my perscriptions elsewhere. Very rude and unhelpful staff.
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly