CVS Pharmacy / bad business ethics
Please do yourself a favor and avoid CVS pharmacy like the plague. I recently had to have my pharmacy change due to insurance requirements...moving from Walgreens (no complaints, very professional)...to this disorganized mess. I have never had such problems getting my medications...the staff constantly telling me they will get something done only to find out they did nothing and left no communication to other staff members about getting it done...and apparently they are either to lazy to leave computer annotations of what has transpired or are unable to. I need to take medications every day due to a chronic illness and I haven't taken meds for a week because they keep screwing up my orders (and repeatedly told me they called my doctor for refill when they hadn't). They are playing with my life at this point and I am so angry I want to stand outside CVS to let everyone know how pathetic a business they are. Please, please, if you have a choice, go somewhere else! They DO NOT DESERVE your business! If I get my meds tomorrow, the first thing I will do after that is find another pharmacy.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly