CVS Pharmacey / prescriptions not ready when they said

1 n 21stNewark, OH, United States Review updated:

my son and daughter has prescriptions there they are never ready when they are suppose to be .the people are rude and not very helpful .my husband and i transferred out of there .I will be transferring my children in July when our insurance changes.you have to wait a long time for prescriptions that are suppose to be ready .they do this all the time .

Ja
Jun 3, 2013

Comments

• Fo
      4th of Jun, 2013

For heavens sake, learn how how to capitalize and punctuate.

• Fo
      4th of Jun, 2013

So Einstein, what didn't I do that was up to your expectations. I didn't have long sentences that ran on and on, like in the original complaint. In my opinion the word heaven's, when used like this shouldn't be capitalized, and I did miss putting an apostrophe in the word heaven's.

• Jt
      8th of Jun, 2013

As a pharmacist probably what happened is that the pharmacist on duty at that location was too busy changing his or her depends from not being allowed to take a bathroom break or died of low blood sugar from not being able to eat (no scheduled lunch breaks per company policy) and that contributed to your prescriptions not being ready on time. Working 12-14 hour shifts with no meal breaks or barely a bathroom break is difficult. So stop being such a typical entitled American and thank your pharmacist for surviving slave labor type conditions to get your non emergent life-or-death prescriptions that you had to have immediately or your life will end. You always generally have pharmacy options if it is THAT bad or you can call and complain on the receipt survey like everyone else does. Make sure to lie.

• Hu
      27th of Jun, 2013

C'mon jtimme3. They has prescriptions there. Theybot says they are. Supposed to be
    Stop being rude. Wipe that donut sugar off your sweaty upper lip. Weren't you told NO FOOD ON THE PHARMACY COUNTER. The front end assistant to the assistant manager is WATCHING you on the office monitor. Be PROFESSIONAL!!

• Hu
      27th of Jun, 2013

PS. Is my prescription ready yet? ... How 'bout now?...?