CVS / harassing phone calls

So far today I have received two phone calls that my prescriptions need to be refilled> they will just keep calling until I call a special 800 number< wait for the stup{id computer, push a bunch of buttons. I am so sick of this company. When your pill bottle is empty... What idiot cannot see that. I did not ask them to call me. They make me sick. Every time I enter that store they act like I am a thief. They are overpriced. I despise cvs. How dare they put me on a robotic call service, without my permission. I have just spent 15 minute re-listening to their robots, writting down numbers, etc... Wasting my time.... Hate them!!!

Comments

• Na
      Sep 25, 2010

do you know how many idiots DON'T SEE THEIR PILL BOTTLES EMPTY THEN ### BECAUSE ITS NOT READY... CALL THE NUMBER TO STOP THE CALLS AND GET OVER IT.. IF THAT IS THE ONLY THING YOU TRULY HAVE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THEN YOU REALLY NEED TO ASSESS YOUR LIFE..THERE IS LITTLE CHILDREN BATTLING DEADLY DISEASES AND THEY AREN'T COMPLAINING THAT THEY ARE IN CONSTANT PAIN AND SUFFERING... THINK ABOUT THAT NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING SO STUPID AND INSIGNIFICANT

• Na
      Sep 25, 2010

stealth pilot your awesome HAHAHAH YA QUIT ACTING LIKE A THIEF

• Mr
      Oct 12, 2013

Agree with OP. CVS has called THREE times while I was on phone trying to see if my elderly mother felt like going to the store or if she needed me to go for her, or if she was just going to wait until tomorrow. Yes, I am well aware I have a prescription that is ready for pickup, I do NOT need to be harassed to hell and back 3 to 5 minutes apart with repeated calls.
    Tried to call them back to finally get number completely removed and waited just over 12 minutes with no answer: "Assisting other customers.." BS And Nan needs to get a life and stop being so stupid and insignificant, trolling boards and complaining about nothing .