CVS in South Gate / stolen property

South Gate, CA, US Review updated:

On Thursday, December 1st at about 4:30pm PST, I went to your CVS in South Gate given that the CVS in Bell did not have the product I needed. I have been a loyal CVS customer and frequently go about three times per week. On this particular day, I went into the store in South Gate and when I got out, my tailgate had been stolen from the front of your store. What made me upset was that you have two security guards there, who did not want to give me their names and let me know that they did not see who had stolen it. I went back into the store to speak with the manager, however the manager was not present. I have called several times to the store to have the manager call me, however I have not received a call back. I do not understand how two security guards, who's primary job is the security of the customers and their belonging would not see anything. I have filed a claim with my insurance, however I have to pay the deductible of $500. I am looking for restitution from CVS and am looking for a positive outcome as I would not want to go to the media with this.

I look forward to your response.

The following is my contact information:
Letty Jimenez [protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

Le
Dec 05, 2016

Comments

•   Dec 26, 2016

You aren't going to get it. Security is there to protect customers and employees, not their belongings. THAT is what your insurance is for.