CVS Haverhill, MA / cvs does not care about it's customers

I am very sick today. I saw my doctor and she prescribed me antibiotics and requested that I also buy a probiotic that would help my body protect itself again a yeast infection from the powerful antibiotic. I called CVS to see if it would be ready, they said it would be a 2 hour wait. So 2 hours later I sent my husband to CVS to pick them up. After he left I remembered about the probiotic and called CVS to let them know and to ask if they could have a bottle ready with my prescription so my husband would not have to be searching through the store (not to mention be embarrassed by the isle of products that probiotics are found in). One person put me on hold, second person advised me of what I was looking for, and then a third person got on the phone and very rudely told me that, "we don't shop for customers." I wasn't asking him for a dozen things, just a simple bottle of over the counter medicine (or supplements or whatever). I was not able to get in touch with my husband so of course he came home without them. Now, as sick as I am, I have to go to the store to buy them. I can assure you that I will not be going back to CVS for this or any other future purchase. I will never step foot in their store again. There are plenty of other stores to buy these products. I shop all the time at CVS and have never even stepped foot in a Walgreens or Osco... I will be transferring all my prescriptions over to them. I think what the pharmacy did today was heartless, rude, and truly shows that CVS does not care about it's customers. Haverhill, MA, Main St.

Comments

• Lm
      10th of Dec, 2010

you should ask your husband to go back out to CVS and purchase the bottle of probiotics for you. If he should have any questions, I am sure the pharmacist would be willing to answer them. I don't see how this warrants a complaint on this board.

• Mo
      14th of Dec, 2010

you amaze me. I love lushes.

• Mo
      14th of Dec, 2010

I did not write this. I apologize. My co-worker was commenting on another post (a dad who is complaining about an Applebees that ran out of Jack Daniels when he was out of lunch with his children). Somehow it posted to your post after I logged on with my user name. I completely agree that CVS should have accomadated you. With so many options out there, it's customer service that sets apart pharmacys.

• Ne
      1st of Jan, 2011

When did people start to think that they should be able to call a store and ask for them to grab some items for you. That is what online shopping is for. The customers in the store suffer when lazy people who feel priviallged take time away from the rest of us that shop for ourselves then have to stand around waiting for the selfish person on the phone to be helped first. These type of phone calls should be against the law period