CVS Haverhill, MA / cvs does not care about it's customers
I am very sick today. I saw my doctor and she prescribed me antibiotics and requested that I also buy a probiotic that would help my body protect itself again a yeast infection from the powerful antibiotic. I called CVS to see if it would be ready, they said it would be a 2 hour wait. So 2 hours later I sent my husband to CVS to pick them up. After he left I remembered about the probiotic and called CVS to let them know and to ask if they could have a bottle ready with my prescription so my husband would not have to be searching through the store (not to mention be embarrassed by the isle of products that probiotics are found in). One person put me on hold, second person advised me of what I was looking for, and then a third person got on the phone and very rudely told me that, "we don't shop for customers." I wasn't asking him for a dozen things, just a simple bottle of over the counter medicine (or supplements or whatever). I was not able to get in touch with my husband so of course he came home without them. Now, as sick as I am, I have to go to the store to buy them. I can assure you that I will not be going back to CVS for this or any other future purchase. I will never step foot in their store again. There are plenty of other stores to buy these products. I shop all the time at CVS and have never even stepped foot in a Walgreens or Osco... I will be transferring all my prescriptions over to them. I think what the pharmacy did today was heartless, rude, and truly shows that CVS does not care about it's customers. Haverhill, MA, Main St.
More CVS Haverhill, MA Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - on-going problem with the pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - cvs in carson, ca they are incompentent!
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy lady named lauren
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - store location # 3157, 2390 e. bay dr, largo fl 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - requiring to scan my drivers license and allow my identity to be stolen