CVS Extracare Card / very unhappy with this predicament
I am very disappointed in the CVS ExtraCare card program. My fiancé and I are very regular customers, and both look forward to receiving the Customer Care coupons. However, I am very disappointed since I had filled 2 new prescriptions at our local CVS pharmacy totaling $55. I was expecting to receive a great coupon afterward, since I assumed that the company really appreciated this business. I was disappointed when, after our next visit which was within the same week, I received a coupon stating that I would get a $25 gift card after filling a new or transferred prescription at the pharmacy. Unfortunately, I had already filled all my prescriptions and past prescriptions weren't included! This leads me to believe that they give out coupons that they know we won't use, since we've already bought/filled whatever we needed!! I am very unhappy with this predicament.
More CVS Extracare Card Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - on-going problem with the pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - cvs in carson, ca they are incompentent!
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy lady named lauren
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - store location # 3157, 2390 e. bay dr, largo fl 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - requiring to scan my drivers license and allow my identity to be stolen