CVS Extracare Card / very unhappy with this predicament

I am very disappointed in the CVS ExtraCare card program. My fiancé and I are very regular customers, and both look forward to receiving the Customer Care coupons. However, I am very disappointed since I had filled 2 new prescriptions at our local CVS pharmacy totaling $55. I was expecting to receive a great coupon afterward, since I assumed that the company really appreciated this business. I was disappointed when, after our next visit which was within the same week, I received a coupon stating that I would get a $25 gift card after filling a new or transferred prescription at the pharmacy. Unfortunately, I had already filled all my prescriptions and past prescriptions weren't included! This leads me to believe that they give out coupons that they know we won't use, since we've already bought/filled whatever we needed!! I am very unhappy with this predicament.

Comments

Ri
  21st of Jun, 2008

as an employee of CVS, i know that EVERY one of my customers recieves the $25 gift card coupon. as far as spending $55, i have filled in for the pharmacy [i am a front store photo tech], and have seen people spend $300 on prescriptions, and recieve nothing. so $55 is nothing to the pharmacy. you recieve 2% at the end of evvery quarter, thats about it.

Br
  13th of Jul, 2008

the rules for an extra care card are that you get $1 for every 2 RXs you get. It doesnt matter what you pay. As far as the gift card thing goes, turn it in on your next refill- they will give it to you. I work at cvs too and if you have the coupon we will take it.

Ha
  29th of Jul, 2008

As a CVSA employee, I know the benefits of the Extracare card. However, it states on the registration form you should have filled out that it "Excludes pharmacy items paid for in whole or in part by state and/or federal health care programs and prescriptions purchased in-store in NJ and NY, and controlled substances in Louisiana." So if you live in either of those three states, that may be why you are not getting your Extrabucks rewards for your prescriptions.

20th of Feb, 2018

Now the typing is giving me trouble. Short and sweet: They can't find my email (cynthia3732071@gmail.com) using it for 4 or more months.
But look where I am is going on. I am not nuts 1/352/226-2641. What is the problem? The say my email is not there it is (cynthia3732071@gmail.com. ) Please help without file I do not have the program to print it, HELP

20th of Feb, 2018

Our you going to fix my account?

20th of Feb, 2018

Check out the past use of cynthia3732071@gmai.com Look at December 2017. I have but whit a lot I think I should change drug stores. Sorry you could not help. Cynthia

20th of Feb, 2018

I have more than I can stand. Check Dec. 2017. This is a waste of time and nothing is getting done. Read between the words,

20th of Feb, 2018

Another person that will use an item to n'ot help My spelling is not that good but your and CVS help is worse

20th of Feb, 2018

I will try another drug store