CVS Drug Store / stolen picture cd disc

United States Review updated:

On the 1/11/2011, I went in the CVS drug store in Troy. N.Y. 12180. Picturs CD: Tour of Time Square. They took a cd disc that i gave to them at the customers counter for developing pictures. The attending cashier name tag read Sharon. She then gave them to a male cashier. Whom did the developing of the photo’s. He then gave me the pictures i paid for them. When i tried to get pictures off of the cd disc they where all upside down. I then returned them to the CVS Store. Gave the CD back to him, told him that the cd was not printed right, he printed another one.

I took it back to the Library and and the computer showed cvs photos, but there was not any photo showing in the file of the cvs disc. (Blank). I then went back at the CVS and Sharon took the complaint then asked me if i wanted my money back? I told her no.I would like my cd photo as i paid for. She than developed the me another cd. I asked her to give me back the first CD that i gave him that was upside down.

She asked him what did he do with it and he said that he did not no he looked into the garbage can held it up at me and said again i don’t no. Then left. There was also a picture with the multiple print that he also took. This is the 2nd time this have happened when i give them a disposable camera to Develope.

Va

Comments

• Re
      29th of Jun, 2011
    CVS Drug Store - putting opened candy back on the shilf
    CVS #1349
    5227 Georgia Ave. NW
    washington
    District of Columbia

Putting opened candy back. Instead of trashing it. The manager Das and the shift manager Chris, did not feel it was WRONG!!! THAT WAS REALLY CRAZY and NASTY!! The shift manager was so dam disrespectful, he said I should have paid him $5 dollars for putting the opened candy back on the sheft. Yes, on the shelf not in the trash. The store was dirty the peolpe was rudeand I'll never shop the again.

• Un
      5th of Dec, 2011

She asked him what did he do with it and he said that he did not no he looked into the garbage can held it up at me and said again i don’t no. Then left. There was also a picture with the multiple print that he also took. This is the 2nd time this have happened when i give them a desposable camera to Develope.