CVB COLLECTIONS / HARRASSING SENIOR

1 100 SHEPARD AVEToronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

HARRASSING 2 SENIORS FOR A DEBIT THAT IS NOT THIERS I TOLD THEM TO CHARGE THEM FOR HARASSMENT BUT THEY PAID THE DEBIT INSTEAD OF DIRECTING THOSE ### TO MY PHONE, i WOULD HAVE FIXED THIER RUDENESS LOL. THESE AGENTS HAVE A RUDE AWAKENING ON THE WAY !!! IF I AM TOLD THEY HARRASS ANYONE I KNOW AGAIN

More CVB COLLECTIONS Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bz
      17th of Jun, 2009

These agents are very rude on the phone, Ii had one today that was so rude i asked to what company we owed money to and this person was so rude and began to tell me that they did not care and let my credit rating go down the drain for all they cared.I called back to speak to there superior and they would not transfer me.

• De
      27th of Oct, 2011

My husband received a call from a 888 number claiming that he owed a $140 fine for open liquor from an incident in 1990 in Toronto. The fellow on the phone did not identify the name of the company or himself. My husband insisted that he had no idea what this was about and that, although he had lived in Toronto approximately 20 years ago, he was never and has never been charged with any liquor related offenses. The fellow demanded payment and wanted to know when payment would be made. My husband asked him how he got our unlisted phone number and the person on the phone said that it was in the file and that my husband had given it to him. Really! If this company calls again, we will be filing a formal complaint with the RCMP.