Cutter & Company, Inc / Insurance SPAM

1 15415 Clayton RoadBallwin, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 636-537-8770

Sends an email stating :
"My name is Bill Meyer and I am emailing you as a follow-up to the email I received regarding $500, 000 of 30/yr term life insurance you requested. My assistant in my absence sent an illustration on a standard not preferred rate in error. Please see the attached quote that I believe is more accurate based on the health conditions disclosed in your original email."

I've never contacted this individual or company. Most of their information on the forms they sent is wrong. I don't know what kind of ID Theft thing they are trying to play - getting just enough information correct on the initial contact that they make so that you then reply back and divulge more personal info maybe?

Comments

• Ga
      28th of Nov, 2010

This is typical spam from this company, no it's no an id theft scam, that hardly makes sense. The idea is you're supposed to believe they accidentally sent it to you then think, "oh gee I do need life insurance" then go to them as a result.

I actually did get one of their emails and did some research and actually ended finding an article slamming them. It was written by the person who runs YourLifeSolution.com, which happens to be where I got my last policy from.