Cutlery Corner/SnackPack / RIP-OFF at Christmas

1 Frost Cutlery Company P.O. Box 22636 Chattanooga, TN 37422, Chattanooga TN 37422, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-524-4851

We ordered three knives for Christmas Presents. Two of the knives are not the Product we ordered. Customer Service Reps and Supervisors L. Peters have been rude and Insolent when asked to correct the Order. They refuse to send the correct product or refund for the wrong items sent. Please do not order any products from this site. I have been Scammed at Christmas and treated very poorly trying to get the order corrected. I have been Scammed for $22.18 cents plus $17.51 for shipping and handling: for a total of $39.69. This is clearly a case of leading, Luring, Baiting, and Illegal representation of products; with no intention of making things right!!! I will never order from Cutlery Corner Again!!! Anyone thinking of placing an order with Cutlery Corner should find another company to do business with.

Ri
Jan 13, 2015

Comments

• Ri
      13th of Jan, 2015

This complaint has not been resolved and I don't believe they have any intention of resolving the Issue of sending the wrong products.

• Pa
      23rd of Apr, 2015

After placing a online order with Cutleycorner my card was declinde and i was sent a email talling me so and i needed to call them.So i did and there was no reason for them to decline it they just wanted to mess with me (sell more).I told them that it just wasent meant to be i guess and the rep at the other end made a rude noise so i hung up.It was a 154 dollar sell they missed out on.From what i have read on the internet im not the only one by far tht has had trouble.NOT AGAIN i dont do buisness or deal with people that treat there customers like crap.