Cutevivi.com / cosmetics

I ordered products in February 2018 and received confirmation on March 5, 2018. I followed up via email on 4/9/, 4/15, and 5/15 and received assurances that the shipment was on the way with a tracking number =?https://track.aftership.com/yanwen/HKAETA32401128%20? After 3 months, I asked for a refund with no response.

I want to warn others => Do not buy from them.

Here is my email communications:
mary_yacob
To:
cutevivi

May 24 at 10:29 AM

The tracking link continues to show no movement since March 14.

If I do not have a refund in 48 hours, I will report your company to all USA consumer websites.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S8.
The tracking link continues to show no movement since March 14.

From: cutevivi
Date: 5/19/18 4:48 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: mary_yacob

Hello,
The answer from the express company is that the package got delayed by some reasons in March.
But the delivery has returned to normal now.
The package is still on the way to your place.
And actually, there are some customers saying they received their orders in these days.
Hoping to get your understanding.

Send Time:2018年5月15日 (星期二) 16:21
Subject:Re: Order status needed

Please issue my refund as I do not want to wait any longer.

From: cutevivi
Date: 5/15/18 12:17 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: mary_yacob

Hello,
We are sorry for the problem.
Due to this is an international delivery, the package may be delay. We will urge the delivery company for speed up the delivery.
Please feel free to contact us if we can be of further assistance.

Send Time:2018年5月11日 (星期五) 11:36
Subject:Re: Order status needed

I do not want to wait any longer. This is the 3rd time I have inquired with no results.

Please issue the refund.

From: cutevivi
Date: 5/10/18 8:16 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: Mary Yacob

We are so sorry for the delay.
We have urged the express company to check out the reason why it was still not be shipped to you.
Thank you for your purchase and have a nice day!

From:Mary Yacob
Send Time:2018年5月8日 (星期二) 02:52
Subject:Re: Order status needed

Please issue a refund for my purchase. I never received it and now it is well past 2 months.

On Tuesday, April 17, 2018, 9:12:37 AM PDT, mary_yacob wrote:

From: cutevivi
Date: 4/17/18 1:19 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: Mary Yacob

From:Mary Yacob
Send Time:2018年4月15日 (星期日) 10:41
Subject:Re: Order status needed

Thank you for responding. It looks like my shipment is lost. There is no update after March 14 which is now well over 30 days since my order.

Hello,
The package has been shipped on 5 March, and it will take 10-30 days to delivery.
The tracking number is HKAETA32401128, here is the tracking website you can click on:https://track.aftership.com/yanwen/HKAETA32401128%20?Please feel free to contact us if we can be of further assistance.

Send Time:2018年4月9日 (星期一) 22:06
Subject:Order status needed

Please confirm my order will be sent. It has been over a month.
#CV4770

Customer Service Department.
— From:Mary Yacob Send Time:2018年4月15日 (星期日) 10:41To:cutevivi Subject:Re: Order status needed

Customer Service Department
— From:mary_yacob Send Time:2018年4月9日 (星期一) 22:06To:cutevivi Subject:Order status needed

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S8.

— Original message — From: cutevivi Date: 5/19/18 4:48 AM (GMT-08:00) To: mary_yacob Subject: Re: Order status needed
Hello,
But the delivery has returned to normal now.
The package is still on the way to your place.
Hoping to get your understanding.

Customer Service Department
— From:mary_yacob Send Time:2018年5月15日 (星期二) 16:21To:cutevivi Subject:Re: Order status needed
You have my money but I do not have my product for mor than 2 months. This is bad business. Please issue my refund as I do not want to wait any longer.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S8.
— Original message — From: cutevivi Date: 5/15/18 12:17 AM (GMT-08:00) To: mary_yacob Subject: Re: Order status needed
Hello,
We are sorry for the problem.
Please feel free to contact us if we can be of further assistance.

Customer Service Department
— From:mary_yacob Send Time:2018年5月11日 (星期五) 11:36To:cutevivi Subject:Re: Order status needed
Please issue the refund.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S8.
— Original message — From: cutevivi Date: 5/10/18 8:16 PM (GMT-08:00) To: Mary Yacob Subject: Re: Order status needed
We are so sorry for the delay.
Thank you for your purchase and have a nice day!

Customer Service Department.
— From:Mary Yacob Send Time:2018年5月8日 (星期二) 02:52To:cutevivi Subject:Re: Order status needed
On Tuesday, April 17, 2018, 9:12:37 AM PDT, mary_yacob wrote:

I understand. Thank you.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S8. I understand. Thank you.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S8. — Original message — From: cutevivi Date: 4/17/18 1:19 AM (GMT-08:00) To: Mary Yacob Subject: Re: Order status needed

[protected]@yahoo.com