Cutekids.com / I got RIPOFF

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I entered my baby- to the baby contest last December 31, 2011. I submitted a pic of my baby the cost me $19.95, it said it included a VIP profile with that cost. I
cancelled my account at 27 days mark and they kept charging my credit card. I spoke to cute-kid customer services several times, they kept refusing to credit my account.
They charged my credit card $60.00 (APX)
Keep in mind this company will keep charging your credit card and its no guarantee you get any penny back.
I just wasted my ~60.00 in nothing. I am mad cuz of that. I hate rip off like them. All they said was, that my pictures was getting viewed online from pro judges...( but i didn't win anything.) Do not trust this company.

Comments

• Pa
      7th of Apr, 2012

Can't tell you how many times I've cancelled something and they keep charging me. A total scam. They must not realize that people talk about good and bad experiences. Hopefully, those kinds of businesses tank before they scam any more people. If you can't get your "issue" resolved, do what I did - get a legal plan and let the attorneys go to work on them. Nothing more frightening than to get a letter from an attorney in the mail!

4th of Jul, 2012

I have messed with that company as well. Its a magazine company that basically is out to make a profit using children. Nearly everything you click on leads you to giving them money. They tell you that "pros" look at your child's photos. If you believe that then you are asking for it. Companies find all kinds of ways to use the law in their favor. Their "pros" could be self proclaimed know-it-all homeless people for all we know. I think overall it is a scam for profit. Then again, what company in the 21st century isn't in love with money? The era of fraud.