Customgraniteforless.com / False advertising

This company falsly advertises it's claims in their website. They claim that that all employees are part of Custom Granite for Less - when the installers came to my home for my granite countertops, the work was performed by a totally different company. This company also did not install my tops well at all. My seams are HORRIBLE! My tops also have a large amount of "grit" that I can't get rid of - no matter how much I clean them. I talked with another granite company and found that the reason for the "grit" is because the stone quality is bad.

This company sub-contracts its work to different companies and the owner claims the work as his own - I can say with a certainty that this company is full of people who lie to get work. They also hold no license that I could find - if you choose to use this co. I would do research before I allow anyone of them in my home!

GOOD LUCK IF YOU DO USE THIS COMPANY!!

Ge

Comments

• Gr
      18th of Nov, 2010

Who ever wrote this post must be a competitor of this company. We have used this company and have found that they are the most professional company we have had in our home. Their work was excellent & who ever posted this has not checked with the county building department for all their licenses are in order and up to date.