Customerservicesignamericancashawards.com / scam

1 Lake Jackson, TX, United States Review updated:

There was a young man who came to my house to sale subscriptions to different magazines of your choice, I really did'nt need any but he was trying to raise money for a school fuction or something to that effect. So I wanted to help, anyone who's trying to better theirselves im all for it. I wrote him a check for 111.00, four months ago and never recieved those magazines. It's a shame people can do that and sleep at night. It just made me more aware of people and I won't be buying anymore doore to door sales.

Lg

Comments

• Ic
      15th of Apr, 2010

No doubt... this "Unique Subscription Agency, Inc." pulled that same garbage on me. Difference between me and the last complaint... I will absolutely be taking legal action against them. This is why we have a justice dept. within our government. I intend to push this issue to the point of the scammers being jailed. If they have done this to us... they are doing it all the time. Most don't follow through with finding them... contacting them and complaining to them. They make that extremely difficult. An answering machine that allows for no messages and only tells you... The name... then hangs up... the hours they claim to be open... yeah, still they never answer. Anyone know the District Attorney in Kittredge, Colorado? I will shortly :)

• Cp
      20th of Aug, 2010

You people are so illiterate. Read your reciepts. They clearly state it may take several months before you start recieving your subscriptions. I went through this contest with U.S.A., Inc. and it was a wonderful experience. My family bought a couple and they recieved their subscriptions. Futhermore, for your information, the company that sponsers this contest (Unique Subscription Agency, Inc.) is not a "scam" nor is it illegal so go ahead and contact the district attorney you hebetudinous [censor].

Christopher D. Perry