Customers Compensation Draw / False winning letter and check

1 19 Martin RdNew Florence, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8144465669

Received a letter from Customers Compensation Draw, stating that I had won $50, 500.00 dollars. Enclosed was a cashiers check for $3, 500.00 dollars to cover taxes. Was to contact claims/Disbursement agent Mr. Zack Usman at [protected]. This is the second letter received by my wife and me, within a couple of weeks. Except hers was from a different company. Would like to let others know that it is a big fraud. Thank You.

Comments

• Vr
      15th of Mar, 2011

I intend to send the letter and the check I received yesterday to the FBI for investigation. The letter I received has the names Mr. Adrien Davis and is signed by Mr. Adrich Bellamy. And the check does look real! But I do not participate in any on-line lottery/sweepstakes, so I knew it was a crock of you-know-what! The check is (SUPPOSEDLY) issued from Matco Tools, which does appear to be a legitimate business (I am almost certain I have heard of them before), so I am forwarding a copy of the check to them, too. Maybe they'd like to know that some clown is going around issuing checks in their company's name.
    These scams are a WASTE OF PEOPLE'S TIME, however, people need to be made aware of the danger lurking in their mailboxes before cashing any unknown checks from unknown associates. I wonder how many people they do pull this on successfully? The economy is SUCH a travesty and people are becoming desperate for money; what these criminals are doing is WRONG, morally and legally. Be vigilant, check things out before jumping in with both feet. Who couldn't use an extra $3, 600 right now??? A lot of people and that is exactly what these ###s are hoping for...if they would put THIS much time, effort and resources into doing something LEGITIMATE, they could actually get somewhere in life, besides JAIL when they are finally caught!!!
    Just remember: IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE (more than likely) ...IT IS. Hopefully enough information is going around that people second-guess things like this before acting on it.