Customer Magnetism / Fraudulent and unorganized

If you are considering search engine optimization (SEO) work for your website, customermagnetism.com is one company to avoid. They took a payment of over a thousand dollars and completed no work. Nothing at all.

Numerous phone call and emails have been sent, but they don't seem to mind stealing your money. I hope this report will help direct you away from this bad news search engine optimization (SEO) company.

After a while I was able to get an inside report on this company from one of the employees that was on the verge of going out on his own. He detailed some of the issues within the company. In addition to deserting me completely, he was also not giving other clients what they had paid for.

I also found this post on another business rating website. This evidently was one of the clients that he spoke of.

Unorganized & Fraudulent. The owner is nothing but a fraud. He runs his business (if you can call it that) like a ***. He charges customers for work he doesn't do and claims he did. His work is terrible as is his communication. Buyers beware customermagnetism.Customer Magnetism redesigns are template knock-off and their 'marketing services' include charging you and not doing anything.

Bo

More Customer Magnetism Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bo
      23rd of Nov, 2009

Customer Magnetism will make you pay for "Marketing Fee" for NOTHING... Our company's name has NEVER been at the top of the search results pages on any search engine! customermagnetism.com sales person is terrible on the phone. They said they could get our website in the first page and push back the untrue complaint one of our exemployee made but I can't see any wrork done. When we tried to cancel our services with ConsumerMagnetism and get our money back but it seems that is impossible as we can't reach anyone from that firm!! Buyer Beware customermagnetism is a Fraud.

• Bo
      2nd of Mar, 2010
    Customer Magnetism - Stay away
    Jeremy Sherman

Customer Magnetism, Jeremy Shermanare running a scam website hosting business. They promised me the world and charged me over $4000 in less than a year to make me a web site and do SEO plus a bunch of other BS that they fed me.

Unfortunately I fell for it and gave them the authorization code to my domain name. Customer Magnetism changed the authorization code to my web site and basically stole my web identity. When I realized that they are scam artist and asked them to transfer my domain name back to me, they stopped answering their phones and basically left on my own. CustomerMagnetism are full of it. stay away from them.