Customer Compensation Draw / Award Claim Final Notification

1 2000 Ney York Ave 10020 New York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-647-818-4411

I too recieved a letter with a check for $3500 from Customer Compensation Draw in conjunction with North American Sweepstakes association. We saw this letter and it really looked real and the Check really looked real. So we thought this is too good to be true. Well if its to good to be true (IT IS) Thanks for this web sight it made a big difference. This letter was from 2000
NeY York Ave, New York, New York Yes he actually can't spell either. He wanted the Money sent to Mr Damon Flynn Ronchester Ny 14220. The last time I checked it was Rochester Ny. Don't be A Victim. He goes by many Names ( Mr. Zack Usman & Dameon Flynn & Barbara Hudson & Donna Scott. ) Call the banks on the check they can pursue this man and put him where he belongs in Jail where he can be called Baby.

Gm

More Customer Compensation Draw Complaints & Reviews

Comments

5th of Mar, 2011

I also recvd a check today. Made payable to my late husband..Figured it was a scam.. But how are these people still in business? Do we need to alert Authorities?

11th of Apr, 2011

Thank you, everyone, i just recieve one in the mail today. so i look it up on the internet because i had feeling it was a scam .. let of sicko out there, , why would anybody sent money to get money ? Right?