custom vinyl graphics / terrible customer service, hard to get refund

My order was printed incorrectly after weeks of slow email responses to have them fix my design. Once it finally arrived, the item was printed incorrectly by (1) being totally the wrong color, and (2) The printing was garbled, not lined up like my artwork was. When I questioned this, they tried to tell me that the color was my fault. I had even sent them the CYMK color codes they requested, the proof I recieved was in the correct color, but they printed it wrong. They swore up and down that it was my fault. Their customer service is terrible, and Dale is extremely short and rude in his interactions. When I told him that it was printed out of aligmnent and order, not at all like the artwork I provided, I got a snarky remark that I should "find someone who is comfortable with a ruler" What a jerk. Do yourself a favor. DONT order from them. They are overpriced, and have no customer service skills. STAY AWAY! I still have not gottem my refund, and may have to dispute with my credit card company, .

Comments

• Cu
      8th of May, 2012

I believe that I know which customer you are and I spoke with the owner of your company and resolved this. A completely new decal is being sent out to you and as per your boss, no refund is required. Yes, the color was wrong but that was an innocent mistake. (The color was dark brown and was mistaken for black.) The second part of the issue was that the artwork wasn't lined up. That is misleading. It was lined up but because of the large size, was sent in multiple pieces. Dale was not being a "jerk" by saying to use a ruler. He was trying to explain how to apply the decals straight since he, himself does installations.