Custom Teleconnect, Inc. / Think twice before using your credit card at a payphone!
I was locked out of my house this week, without a cell phone, or my wallet. I drove around searching for a payphone (not an easy task these days). I finally found one at Safeway. My coins did not work — just kept falling through — so I used my credit card (which I know by heart). I made 3 calls for help without even talking to anyone (only left messages). I checked my account today and was utterly shocked to find a $69 charge on my card! Are you kidding me? 23 dollars a call?!
I agree with what others have said here — this company should not be allowed to be in business. They are preying on people's misfortune. After all, who uses payphones anymore, unless it's for an emergency? What a racket. I am filing a complaint against them and will also talk to Safeway about discontinuing using them as their payphone service provider.
More Custom Teleconnect, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Custom Teleconnect - Fraudulent charges 
- Custom Teleconnect - Scam and stealing 
- Custom Teleconnect - Collect call charges 
- Custom Teleconnect - scam 
- Custom Teleconnect - Fraudulent Billing 
- Custom Teleconnect Inc. - telephone charge
- Custom Teleconnect - fraud 
- Custom Teleconnect - what a ripoff..!!!! 
- Custom Teleconnect Inc. - phone call charges
- Custom Teleconnect - Fraudulent Phone Bill