Custom Staffing / Poor service

I am a 20 year business professional and a Vice President of Human Resources for a Fortune 150 firm. I recently had the unfortunate experience of dealing with Jenny Cook from Custom Staffing. Due to her incompetence, lack of knowledge and inability to service customers has resulted in a 125% increase in bill rates, no interviewing of applicants and a lack of professionalism that I have ever observed. Candidates have informed me that she only has submitted resumes and not even interviewed them before wasting my time and my operating customers. I contacted her directly and posed as a candidate. She merely said send me your resume and within two hours, I was scheduled for an interview (without ever sending a resume). How can this happen? I am outraged that this behavior is condoned at CSI. Needless to say, I am ensuring that the HR and business communities are well aware of her inappropriate business practices and her lack of competency in assessing qualified applicants. I am a well respected member of SHRM.

Va

Comments

• Cu
      1st of Aug, 2015

I don't know Jenny Cook. I have never met Jenny Cook, sent her out on jobs or work with her on any events. Jenny Cook has never contacted me for staff. EVER! Maybe there are other Custom Staffing companies? Jenny Cook has her own Catering Business in Culver City called Jenny Cooks Catering. She is a business Owner who does NOT work for Custom Staffing.

Toni Watson / Custom Staffing Owner