Custom Silk Creations / Product never received

1 403 Luzerne StJohnstown, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 814-410-2262

I ordered flowers form her on 25 Jun 08 after receiving an email from her telling me that I can pay a rush fee and have a 5 day turnaround. I payed the extra fee and heard nothing from her until 1 week later when she called me to discuss the flowers I wanted. At this point I expressed concern about the turnaround time- she told me that she would finish my flowers the next day and email me the pictures in the morning and as soon as I told her they were what I wanted she would ship them out that day.

I did not get the email and when she final responded to me a week later she told me she would resend the pictures. I don't understand why it took a week to respond to my emails saying I had not gotten the pictures. When I did get the picture the only picture she would provide was the bride bouquet. I sent her an email and she told me that the brides bouquet is the only one they send pictures of and when she sends the flowers the rest of the flowers would be pictured on her website. I told her to go ahead and send them.

One week later I got on her website and live help was available- I typed in that I was really concerned about my flowers as it had now been over 3 weeks since I had ordered them on a 5 day turnaround. The person on the other end told me that my flowers had been shipped out that morning. I asked about my rush fee and was told that it had been refunded to me. I went into my credit card account and looked and there was no record of it. I sent another email telling her that there was no refund on my account and asking for a reference number for this transaction. I was later sent an email with he transaction details-showing that it was not processed until hours after I was told it was already done.

Later that night I got on the website to see if my pictures had been posted- there was one set that could be mine- except the colors were wrong, and it is missing the MOH bouquet. I specifically told her in the original order (which thankfully I kept) and when we talked on the phone that the men would be wearing black suits with navy vests/ties, so we needed white flowers. She came back with a really nasty reply telling me that she did not change the colors of the flowers arbitrarily and this is what I asked for. I forwarded her the copy of the order this plainly stated that I wanted white bouts. I stated on several occasions that this all could have been avoided if she had just sent me this picture before she sent out the flowers as I asked her to. Mistakes are made- everyone makes them, but she will not admit it- even when proof is presented to her.

She continued to be extremely rude that I was getting what I asked for. I continued to ask how we could make this right. She sent me several other emails telling me that I was getting what I asked for. In the mean time I called and talked to my credit card company about my options. They told me that if it wasn't what I ordered and I could show that I could dispute the charge. I wrote her back and told her this and she threatened to file a fraud charge against me for theft of services. I called my credit card company to ask them about this and they told me that there is no way she can file a fraud case against me as long as she does not deliver what she promised, and with the emails I have this would be no problem. In fact if she does file a fraud case against me I can file a case against her for defamation. I wrote her back and told her this and once again asked her to just make this right without having to get the credit card company involved.

She refuses to respond to me anymore. I hope that you are smarter than I was and do a little research before you order flowers from her. She has a terrible BBB rating- and there are several other blogs about problems that have been had by her. It would have saved me a lot of stress if I would have done any research on her before I ordered my flowers.

I have all the emails to prove what I am saying and am not concerned at all about the fraud case she says she is going to file against me. If you have ordered from her and are having problems I hope you kept your emails too- if so don't be afraid to dispute the charges.

Va

Comments

• Cs
      24th of Jul, 2008

When you placed your order you were TOLD we can not do 5 day service at this time. That I would refund your 20.00 express fee with your order which I did. you were the one that complained I did not refund your money to your card. so I removed the check from you order and refunded it to the card SAME DAY!!!
    Next WE ONLY SEND PICS OF THE BRIDES BOUQUET READ OUR SITE FACQS
    NEXT! your order as per our site should have taken 4-6 weeks you got it in 3 weeks.
    Next you were not missing anything you did ask for the moh bouquet to be changed to a second flower girl HALO not the toss away bouquet. Which I did (see picture)
    Next YOU DID NOT ASK ME FOR WHITE BOUTS YOU ASKED FOR BLUE WE DONT JUST CHANGE THEM TO SUIT OUR NEEDS WHITE IS LESS EXPENSIVE THEMN BLUE SO WHY WE WOULD NOT SEND WHITE IF THAT IS WHAT YOU TOLD ME>
    Finally i did file a fraud case against you because you have lied and tried to cheat us. we do have in writing all of our corespndants, you are the one who waited to the last minute to order a vital part of your wedding. we did you a service and you tried to get free other products from us stating we did not send them. Lets try at least to tell the truth here. Acepting goods and SERVICES and trying not to pay is FRAUD. Your services were rendered and you accepted the delivery you dont get things for free.
    Internet business can be a sneaky situation. there are people in this world like yourself who think that you can get services for free by teling untruths. Sorry if we will fight you for it!

24th of Jul, 2008

I did not even post this on here- obviously you have upset other people.

first- I have the email from you dated the day I ordered that tells me about the extra fees for 5 day and same day, so if you had discontinued this service why did you send me an email the same day telling me that you iffered it. So you failed to provide the service that I paid for in the amount of time I paid for- that was 5 days not 6 weeks- as per your email.

Second- you did not refund my rush fee until almost 4 weeks later after I asked you to do it.

Third- there were no table decorations included in the order- that is what I am disputing is not in the order- The other thing I am saying is that the halos were trash and the flowers were not packed nicely, just tossed in the box. I also have te original order form that was emailed to me that states white bouts.

Lastly, as I have said before I will be looking forward to meeting you in court as I am confident of what I ordered and what you delivered- and as I said before as per our agreement (which I have email proof of) you had 5 days to complete this order, not 4-6 weeks as you took. All buisnesses (internet or not)must adhere to written contracts- which you did not adhere to and I have plent of proof- Like I said I'll be looking forward to seeing you and watching you make a fool out of yourself in court. Trust me
    I have an MBA, I know a thing or two about buisness contracts and what to do if you don't uphold your end. Let me know when and where.

24th of Jul, 2008

Btw- the flowers were just delivered to my porch- I opened them and saw what wasn't there and what was wrong and packed them back up and told you the next day I was returning them and provided you with a tracking number (signed proof) that shows that I did not steal anything, whan you don't deliver what was paid for and I return the half order to you because it is unacceptable then there is no theft of goods or services as I returned everything you sent me in the same condition.

• Na
      30th of Jul, 2008

i am so annoyed with this business you lack customer service skills!! i asked for five day service and did not receive it and i didn't even get a call back until like two weeks later!! and then she finally called because i called the store like 16 times in a hour it is amazing what i have to do for a response! then she told me that i would receive pics and more than a week later i still haven't seen a pic!!! i am with the other lady who complained i would love to start a fraud case against you because you lied to me too. LEARN HOW TO RUN YOUR BUSNESS!!!

31st of Jul, 2008

She is insisting that she is going to take me to court. I am going to file breech of contract charges against her- if there is anyone out there who has been similarly cheated by her and may be interested in joining me in this suit please contact me @ jennahill@hotmail.com- put Custom Silk creations in the subject line. From what I can tell this is a common way she does buisness and needs to be stopped.

1st of Aug, 2008

Jenna if you didnt post it here who did. you keep emailing me with you nast comments and your threats you fail to tell everyone about and you fail to tell them how you threw the flowers in the box not even anyway the way you rec'd them and only returned half the order. you and you wonder why I placed a fraud charge. Please!!

1st of Aug, 2008

Natasha Chittim you placed your order on the 3rd of July! you asled for 5 days service and you were also told we could not accomidate it. regular orders take 6 weeks and your flowers are already shipped. I called you several times7/13-7/16-7/19 sent your pictures to you on the 31st and mailed them on the first I hardly think you relaly have any complaints to make here.

1st of Aug, 2008

The name of the person that poseted is Linda Leen- Trust me if I had originally posted it I would have done it under my name- I'm obviously not hiding anything. I returned exactly what I recieved- I have video proof of what I got- you sent one box- I returned one box with everything in it as I can prove via the video tape. You breeched the contract by not sending me the table decorations, and substituting the wrong color on the bouts (I have proof of this too- which I have emailed you), and accepting my money for a rush order and not telling me that you couldn't do a rush order, so actually at the end of 5 days you had already breeched the contract, but I continued to give you a chance, and then you further breeched the contract by not sending me what I ordered. You fail to realize that you sent one box (as I can prove by the tracking number) I had the box videotaped when it was opened and the order was simply not what
    i ahd ordered. I tried to get you to make this right several times and you refuse to admit that there is anyway you made a mistake. That is when I got "nasty" and told you I was returning what you sent me and contesting the charge on my card as you failed to complete the contract. THat is mwhen this turned really nasty and the emails (which I have and would be happy to share with anyone who would like them) you sent me were completely unprofessional and really proved what kind of a buisnesswoman you are. I have several other people who have contacted me and are also interested in filing a breech of contract lawsuit on you and your buisness. If you are planning on doing buisness with this woman please fgeel free to contact me and I will happily share the emails with you- as you can tell iff you google "Custom Silk Creations" you can see that there are many people who are dissatisfied with her for many of the same reasons. I hope you take heed and order your flowers somewhere else.

3rd of Aug, 2008

You Made it all seem so easy! Thank you so much. My daughter loved the flowers and the basket was the best. I will tell all my friends. Again thanks!

Lily

Susan I just want to thank you for taking the time to help me with all these flowers. You took care of everything for me and I looked like the hero. She was so very pleased and she thought it took me weeks. LOL I did finally tell her I ordered them we wont discuss how little I paid. But thank you so much I hope you got the pictures. The towers were such an elegant touch I cried when we entered the hall. Thank you for all the time you spent with me for answering all my calls and emails and for the free table arrangement. It looked so pretty sitting there. Just thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Mrs. Michael Tucker

OH MY GOD! YOU DID IT! I thought the picture was nice that you sent me never could I have imagined just how beautiful these flowers were going to be. It is better then expected. More then I thought I could afford and well just perfect! Bless you

Laurie.

Susan they just came and they are just the best. I thought Tonya's were nice but mine are even nicer, You made my day!

Shelly Built Ga

LOVE THEM they came today and all I can say is wow wow wow you are the best

Debbie

Susan the flowers showed up today and you did a great job! I am very pleased thank you

Linda P

What a wonderful experience we had dealing with CSC the responses and advise and help with colors I can tell you have done this a long time. Your hard work paid off for us.

Stan and Maria

Hi Susan,

I received my daughter's flowers today. They are just as I imagined you did a WONDERFUL job. I can not wait to see the table arrangements. I have 2 more to marry off I will be a customer again for sure.

Laura (Tampa)

I just can not believe the service you provided me. The flowers are so perfect. I am so glad you had me change my colors. The blue and yellow is so much better. The Alter arrangement is Great just everything is just what we planned on. I can not wait to send you some pictures for your site. Thank you thank you thank you

Chis L

I just wanted to drop you a note to say they are just what we wanted. Packing was reat to I can not believe I was so nervous.

Rita

Susan,

Lita was SHOCKED when she opened the flowers. What a gift it was for me to surprise her with her wedding flowers. She was so worried we would not have enough Money or time to get then fresh, Boy was it a relief! You did a good job.

Tom B

There is so much I want to say, but I do not know where to begin. I am 1st sorry I rushed and rushed you. I had never ordered anything over the internet and I was afraid I must admit. You made my first experience a good one. You saved me over 400.00 and They are so worth it. YOU ROCK! Sorry I was such a PIA.

Donna

OH SUSAN! Thank you for everything they are GREAT PERFECT. Thank you also for the lady bug. You didn't have to do that. I wanted to let you know she cried when she seen it. A little piece of him will be with her because of you. Thank you so much.

Regards

Julia

If I would have thought they would be this pretty I would have 0rdered everything from you. You did a great job and I am so very thankful.

Abby

Susan the wedding was a smash and the flowers perfect you saved my soul. If it weren't for your express service I do not know what we would have done. I put your name and site in our program. I wish I would have used you first instead of the other one. It would have been a lot less stressful. Thank you for everything. Here is a picture for you to see and use on your site. Ken and Laura.jpg

MaryEllen L

CSC you did a great job recreating my wife's bouquet. You should have seen her face when she opened that box. She thought it was a doll. LOL was she surprised to see a re creation of her flowers. Thank you so much.

Frank T

Susan thanks for the table arrangements they were just perfect!

Hi I got the candles in the mail today and wow so elegant! Thank you

Tommy

Hi Sue Tammy here just a quick note to say thank s for everything it was perfect.

Karen and Mike

OH MY GOODNESS. How could we ever thank you! The flowers you made were

Everything I had hoped they would be and so much more. The extra gift was so special to

Me. I am telling all my friends..Cant't wait for you to see our pictures. Thank you Thank you Thank you

Shellie Long

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CSC,

If I had a nickel for every compliment I got on my daughters flowers

I could have paid for this wedding. They were beautiful. You do a great job and I am very thankful for everything you did including the rush job,

Maryanne Lynn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Susan

I just got them and WOW you are great thank you so much

Michelle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Custom Silk,

I wanted to take the time to drop you a line to let you know just how wonderful the flowers are. The bridal bouquet looks so real. You can not tell it is silk. I am so glad Susan talked me out of using the blue flowers and to go with Red flowers. It is perfect.

Carrie G

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Susan Thank you so much for all you did and the time you had to do it in. I have attached a few pics for you. The flowers were all they should have been.

Shanna

Susan,

Well the wedding is over the honeymoon too, but I still have the perfect bouquet to cherish for ever. Thank you so much for all the time you spent with me. I know I was bridezilla. You were kind and caring redid my bouquet 3 times and never said a word. I do appreciate what you did for me. I will spread the word for sure.

Mary May Stewart

Message: I received my flowers today, they are perfect! Thank you soo much! Jessica

Message: Beautiful work on all the flowers and great prices as well

Message: I have been looking for silkflowers for awhile and they were all expensive.Yours are really very pretty and the best that I have seen online since I have been searching..and the price is excellent..looking forward to the day they arrive...will let others know..

Message: Hi again, I just wanted to let you know we received the rest of my daughter's wedding flowers yesterday. ( the Baby Pink & White ) My goodness, they are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L !!! The first thing I looked at was the toss bouquet & it looked better than most girl's bridal bouquets !!! So, I knew from that the rest would be gorgeous. My daughter cried...she LOVES them. We both say they're absolutely PERFECT !! And she LOVED the table arrangement too.Thank You So Very Much...not only for the wonderful work you did, but also for putting up with me & my MANY, MANY phone calls. Too bad it wasn't an ebay sale. I could have gone on forever with positive feedback. My daughter said y'all are the BOMB !! We'd love to send you pics from the wedding if you like. I want everyone to see those flowers & KNOW who made them. Thank You Again. Sincerely, Robyn

Message: I CAN NEVR TELL YOU HOW MUCH THESE FLOWERS MEAN TOO ME!!! YOU GUYS DID SUCH A WONDERFUL JOB! I WAS A LITTLE SCARED, BUT BOY!!! i AM SPEACHLESS! THANK YOU, THANK YOU. DID I SAY THANK YOU LlEIGHANNE

Message: I love my bouquets! They are exactly how I imagined them looking and better! I just can't believe how beautiful each one of them turned out. Can't wait till my wedding day for everyone else to see them! Will reccommend you to everyone having a wedding!! Thank-you so much!!!

Message: The bridal packages that you have are the cheapest that I have found so far. They are really beautiful bouquets.

Message: I wanted to thank you for the lovely wedding flower package. My sister and I both loved the packages we received and have informed all of our friends about your site. Thank you for helping to make our days special.

Message: I really enjoyed viewing your site some of the most beautiful arrangements i've seen. My daughter is getting married this coming August 2005 and she's desided to use Silk Floral Arrangements and Bouquets.Her colors are White Gold and Buttercream do you have those colors? Also she wants the flowers that look like they have Raindrops or glitter on them we werent sure which it is. We're very interested in the 24 Piece Package Deal...can someone contact us so we can discuss the types of flowers she wants and if you have them, also the style of the arrangements, colors and ribbons so forth. How long does it take to complete the order so it can be shipped we'll be using Pay Pal!

Name: Leslie Jones

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Message: Thank you for the lovely and quick, superb service! My flowers are all PERFECT and I received them much sooner than I thought I would. Thank you for the super fast processing...these are going to be the perfect topping to my Wedding Ceremony...will send photos!

Message: trying to place an order

Message: I just wanted to drop a little note to thank you for such a beautiful job you did on my bouquets. I am really excited about walking down the aisle with such a gorgeous bouquet. I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you so much for your skill & expertise. I appreciate everything. Thank you.

Message: IAM GETTING MARRIED MAY 21, 2005 MY COLORS ARE NAVY BLUE, WHITE AND SILVER DO U HAVE ANYTHING WITH THOUGHS COLORS.

Message: I am getting married on April 9, 2005 and my colors are peaches and cream, I was wondering if you have a catalog or something that I could look at. I need on bride bouquet, 2 bridesmaid, 1 mother corsage and 1 groom bountonieer 2 groomsmen and my bother-in-law that is walking me down the asile, And maybe if the price is right something for the tables.

Message: i've been looking at alot of websites containing silk flower sets and i have found that you have the best prices for what i am looking for. i would appreciate it if someone could contact me with further details and how the packages work and maybe if there is someway to view samples bigger or find out what colors are available to choose from. thank you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, I just recived my flowers. They are great thank you abunch..

Sue Ellen

Hi

This is Tonya Carmichael, I recieved my flowers and they are beautiful

Hi, Susan

Just to let you know I received my flowers yesterday. They turned out so beautiful. I think I will be putting in another small order of some boutonnières and one more mothers' corsage. Do you think you will have time before the wedding on 7/7/07?

I don't know for sure yet, due to the fact they may not be coming.

Thanks

Lori

Susan,

Thank you for the great job on the flowers for my wedding. I received them yesterday and the pictures you sent did not do them justice. I will send you some pictures after the wedding.

Jamie

I just wanted to say Thank you and tell you the flowers got here on thurseday and they were beautiful. Her wedding friday night was beautiful do partly to the flowers.

GOD BLESS you Business

Visa Sti

Thank you for the beautiful flowers. You made my wedding so much more special. I also saved a ton of MONEY. Here are a few pics.

Lydia.

THEY ARE SO PERFECT! Thank you so much. You did a wonderful job. Everyone loved them and the best is I still have them. Thank you again..Sylvia

WHAT CAN I SAY, BUT WOW I WAS SHOCKED THEY ARE VERY VERY PERFECT. THANK YOU

SO MUCH.

TONYA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Susan.

the flowers were great. the wedding was last night and if i had a nickle for each compliment we got i would be wealth off today. You were great. I apprecisate all your help.

Tracey L

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Dear Susan (csc),

I had to sit down and write you this day. I do not know if you will rememebr me, but I was the one who didnt want my daughter to have silk flowers for herself. I made such a stink with her. Well I have got to tell you what happened. The photographer was to come the night before the wedding and take some home pictures. So me like a dummy had the flower shop deliver her bouquet that morning. They assured me it would be fine. I had my sister bring over a seperate refridge just so I had spcae to store them in and they wouldnt get touched. Anyway the photographer came and he was just taking Bride pictures. like looking at her dress and sitting with me and so fourth. He didnt want her to get dressed up in the gown and all. Then came wedding day.He came in the morning as she was getting dressed. All the other girls 9 of them had the bouquets that you made and he asked why my daughters was so different. So she nicely told him "my mom thought I was to good for silk" we all had a good laugh. He finished up the pics and off to the church we went. Well as we got out of the car the REAL flower bouquet slipped out of her hands and on to the ground FALLING A PART. We you can only imagine all us girls trying to put this thing back together. it was such a mess. One of the bridesmaids offered up her bouquet for Chris to carry. I was crying like a baby and she was LAUGHING. She said " MOM relax I called Susan and had her make me up a Bridal bouquet. I had her send it to my house so I could save it. Tell Daddy to run to my house and get it." Well, my husband ran cross town in his tux, Grabbed the bouquet you had made, and brought it back to the church. IT WAS SMASHING.. Perfect! later during the reception my daughter said "Ma what did you pay for that bouquet from the flower shop" I said $345.00 she said " Susan made me this one for fourty" we had a great laugh...The flowers were perfect. She was sneaking and me I was a fool...I want youto know I gave her the 40.00 back LOL here are a few pics for you to share. Thank you so so so much.

Mrs. Thomas King (wink)

CSC,

thanks for the great job is was a pleasure!

karen

Susan I wanted to let you know the flowers were great. the tables were so beautiful. I wish I would have ordered everything from you guys.

Lisa D

Susan, Yes the flowers came today and OH MY GOODNESS they look so much nicer then the pics. The Bridal bouquet was breath taking and thank you for the little orchid. I will love it forever.

Candice`

Greetings from AU,

The flowers arrived today and although the box was a complete and utter mess. evrything inside was spectacular. Thank you for all your hard work. It was worth the delay.

Jenette La Tore

Hi Sue,

The flowers came on Saturday and I forgot to ring you up. They were better then expected. You did a great job.

Litia B

Susan and CSC, Thank you so much for the flowers. I am sorry I was such a pain in the you know what. They are just great, the colors matched perfectly as you said. The Unity candle and the Wedding box are such a beautiful addition. Is it to late to order the table decorations. Wedding is May 10th. Let me know

Sue M

Hi Susan We just got back from Italy and I wanted to let you know that everything was devine. The flowers, the candles and the pew bows. You did a great job and I am still in shock over what you charge. Raise your prices PLEASE

Latohia W

I loved them and so did everyone else.

The were perfect, hopefully I wont do it again but if i do I'm coming back.

haha!! I got a couple friends that will get married next year and I gave

them your site. I hope they are satisfied like I was. Thank you so much!!

~recieved the bouquets! Very beautiful! I am very pleased. You should be very proud of your beautiful ideas and arrangements! I will send you some pictures of the wedding party with our beautiful bouquets! Thanks for making our occasion very special! Have a good rest of the summer, Jaime.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just wanted to let you know that my wedding was amazing on 8-4-07 (we ordered flowers early because you were booked)!!! I received so many compliments on my flowers it was unbelievable! I will be sending you pictures via email as soon as I get them. Also, I will be referring you to my clients (we talked earlier and I am a wedding planner). Thank you so very much!!!

Shari

Susan, I didnt know how to leave a testimonial, so I hope this will do the trick. We got married 7/7/07. I can't tell you how happy you made me. My flowers are so beautiful. I received so many compliments, If i received a dollar for every compliment I got, well lets say, I probabaly owe you money, because my flowers were well worth the money I paid. I will let everyone I know how happy, how easy, and how inexpensive my flowers were. Thank you you are great.

Happy To be Married

Dear Susan,
    I just got the flowers, They are gorgeous. You did an awesome job! I'm so sorry for constantly worrying you.
    I didn't get the candles yet, but I'm happy just to have the flowers, I cant wait until everyone sees them.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
    Gina

Susan,

I want to let you know that everyone thought your flowers were beautiful I want to thank you. Melissa

HELLO ALL, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL FOR BUILDING MY FLOWERS AND MAKEIN ME LOOK REALLY NICE AT MY WEDDING. THE FLOWERS WERE AWSOME AND HERE IS A PIC OF YOUR CREATIONS.

MICHELLE RENE'

I just want to marvel on how impressed that I was on the flowers that you made. They were perfect! I could not have asked for a nicer set. They were worth every penny. I can't say enough about how pleased I was on them. Thanks again!!

Bb

Dear Susan,

my flowers came today and you blew me away. i know they would be beautiful but i never imagined how beautiful. the pics you e-mailed were great but seeing them in person. WOW. I can not thank you and your team enough. without you, i never would have been able to afford half of what i ordered. May god bless you. you are a very talented person. I know you will continue to make many future brides very happy. thank you again from the bottom of my heart. when i walk down that isle on saturday you will be in my thoughts. thank you again

carolyn

3rd of Aug, 2008

Susan, this is pretty sad when you have to put up things like this to try and regain your reputation. When you have to make up good press to try and get people to ignore the bad-that's pretty bad. Who knows if these emails were even written- for all we know (and assume, because you had to put them up here- not the people that actually wrote them) you wrote them yourself. I think you've proven you're the fraud by the many complaints about you. I was going to order my flowers from you, but thankfully I did a little research first, I will certainly be ordering them from somewhere else- who needs the headaches you give.

3rd of Aug, 2008

I am thankful I found this site before ordering flowers - I believe there are seveal valid complaints against this company and must say - one person posting propaganda about their business does not pursuede me - I find it amazing that all the good things said are posted by one person, makes me wonder...are they made up??? PROBABLY!!! On the other hand, there are several people that have posted complaints where you can actually reach the people through e-mail - I think If I e-mail the one by Lbstein it would go to Susan Ketcham - I think she is the owner - It seems very odd that this Lbstein would have all these e-mails from Susan Ketcham's business - seems very fish!!!
    I must say, I think it is amazining that this is a complaint board and the business can try to promote their business while completely disregarding the complaints against them - Hmmm...

I did my own research on this company through the Better Business Bureau - Please feel free to check BBB.Com. I just searched Custom Silk Creations in PA and it came up with a page - in the less than a year they have had an open file on them - 3 complaints - none resolved to the customers satisfaction - she does not even feel it necessary to reply back to the BBB when they contact her with a complaint! Here is just an exerp of the page - please do visit the BBB website though!

Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the BBB due to failure to respond to a complaint When evaluating complaint information, please consider the company's size and volume of business.The number of complaints filed against the business may not be as important as the type of complaints and how the business handled them The BBB processed a total of 3 complaints about this business since the firm's BBB file was opened in November of 2007. Of the total 3 complaints since the firm's BBB file was opened in November of 2007, 3 of those were closed in the last 12 months Complaints Concerned Delivery Issues: 1 Outcome of the complaint - Unresolved: 1

3rd of Aug, 2008

lol post in 100 different names I dont care. our reputation speaks for itself, ,

4th of Aug, 2008

Just go to her site www.csilkc.com and look at what the flower girl halos are supposed to look like- they are nice and full- all I got was a ring of greenery and a few sparse flowers- anyone can see the difference between what she posted here in her picture and what is on her website. I cannot post the pictures as I think she has them protected somehow- maybe she would like to post them as she feels that what she sent is what I ordered, but I think we all know that she won't do that as what she sent me is not what is advertised on her site- please go look at it for yourself. But the main thing I am still complaining about is not being addressed by her. I got the wrong color bouts- which can be proven by the order conformation that she emailed me- I will put it at the bottom of this post that clearly states white bouts- the picture clearly shows blue. I also did not get any table decorations- of which that was half the order- she won't put up any pictures of these either as they were never made, or at least never sent. I am going to put the video on youtube- as soon as I get the cord to hook it up. You can all see for yourselves what was in the package- there was one package sent- and the only thing in there were the bridal flowers and the cake topper.

Here is the copy of the invoice that clearly shows what color bouts I ordered and the 10 table decorations that I id not get- and have video proof of- I can't wait to go to court over this!!

Order ID: 5819 Date: 06/25/2008 - 11:49 AM

Address:

City: Sumter

State/Province: South Carolina

Zip/Postal Code: 29150

Country: United States of America (US)

Email: This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

Extra Information: Wedding Date--- August 2, 2008

Wedding dress color--- White and Navy

Attendants dress colors--- Navy and white

Bridal Bouquet Style--- CAscade

Any Special Flowers--- I like the shipped set that was marked 14-mar-08-1 with the roses and te lilies. I want the bouts to be white. I do not need the toss bouquet, but would like second flower girl halo.

Brides Name--- Jenna

Wedding Dress Size--- 14

Brides Height--- 5' 3"

Is this order for you or someone else For me

Return/Cancel policy: Yes I have read and agree.

Ship To:

Jennifer Hill

Johnston, IA 50131

United States of America (US)

Shipping Method:

Qty. Name Product ID Price Total

1 20 PIECE CUSTOM SILK WEDDING FLOWER SET YOU PICK COLORS AND STYLE

WEDDING DRESS COLOR:WHITE

RIBBION COLOR:Blue

BRIDAL BOUQUET STYLE:CASCADE

COLORS:Navy blue and white I like the set that is marked 14-Mar-08-1 I do not need the MOH bouqet, but would like a second flower girl halo- the girls are 9 and 10 years old.

f1-c 99.99 $ 99.99

Shipping/Handling $ 56.95

Sales Tax $ 0.00

Total $ 267.94

4th of Aug, 2008

As far as posting under "100 different names" I think I have proven that I am not afraid to tell people what kind of a buisness you run and just because my proof is overwhelming and people with common sense out there are agreeing with me you claim it's all me. You're right- your reputation has spoken for itself and the more you continue to rebute my posts the more opportunity I have to lay out facts for potential customers. Trust me if I have something to say you will know it's coming from me- I don't hide behind other peoples names from a cheat like you.

5th of Aug, 2008

lol i see you posted half of your order form of which shows how you lied about the moh bouquet. and you can post the pictures you have them in your email we do nto protect our pictures they are there for everyone to enjoy!!! as well as your 2 halos they were really cute. everyone can see that. you ordered a HALO not a HEAD WREATH...Head wreath gows over entire HEAD Halo goes on the back of the head. 1 is small 1 in large. we really dont care what you are afraid of but having other people do you dirty work. I can event a few names also if you like. We wouldnt do that. We are HIONEST!!!

5th of Aug, 2008

Personally, I do not appreciate being called a liar - I am not Jenna Hill - I happened upon this as I was searching for flowers and am thankful that I did! I am having mine done by another person at a much better price and getting everything I want. I think by what you have shown in these posts shows your business practice - especially calling me a liar when you do not even know me! My parents invented (not evented) my name! I can only imagine how you treat customers!

6th of Aug, 2008

THe picture is titled halo on your site- not wreath, so I would think that that is what I am getting when I order a halo- that's pretty simple.Plus if you look at other orders on your site the halo as I expected it is being sent out with similar rders to mine- it seems to change around the time of my order. I guess if you are that sure of your services you wouldn't be afraid to post the picture of the halo from your website here- the picture is yours so post it if you;re not ashamed of what you sent me. I posted the entire order here- if you have something that is not posted on here- please feel free to post it- I'm sure people would be interested in seeing it- but since I posted the entire order form you cannot do that. It proves I ordered white not blue- you can't dispute that. Your right I did write MOH in one spot instead of toss, but as we talked about on the phone it didn't mater to me which one you substituted for the halo, but the halo as the picture is titled on your website was what I expected, not a bunch of greenery which is what I would call a wreat is what I got. You are still not discussing the isssues at hand- the bouts are the wrong color and I did not get the table decorations- that is what I am disputing. Like I have said many times before I am so looking forward to making a fool out of you in court- if you filed a fraud case against me like you said why haven't I gotten nottified yet- hmm another lie you're getting caught in. I think this makes 4 I have pointed out to you so far.

• Me
      22nd of Aug, 2008

I ordered a bouquet package from this seller and have waited 12 weeks, the lack of service was very frustrating. I emailed to complain about it and possible get some answers and got and email saying she was canceling my order. I base my wedding around those bouquets which I will now never get. Thank you so much for making my wedding planning and ebay experience hell.

• Me
      22nd of Aug, 2008

Oh and she didn't even have the common courtesy to apologize. Just very abruptly wrote..."Lisa I will cancel your order today" Which isn't even my name by the way.

9th of Sep, 2008

Hmmm- still no cout date

I contacted her today to ask about the fraud case she says she filed against me well over a month ago since it doesn't take that long to file a suit here is her response- she continues to refuse to provide me with information that she claims she has on the box I never got a tracking number and never recieved and also won't give me any info on this fraud case that she doesn't have a leg to stand on because I have provided her with all the proof that she simple breeched the contract. Send me an email- I'll be happy to provide the file to you too- it's pretty amusing that with the mouintain of evidence she still continues to try and tell me I'm wrong.

-------Original Message-------

Date: 9/8/2008 11:05:36 AM
    Subject: Letter to Visa

I just wanted to let you know that here is the letter and the documentation I sent off to Visa a couple weeks ago to get my money back. I was required to give you 30 days to return my money and since you refused to do that I was forced to go to this measure. You should be hearing from them soon. I was also curious when I would be receiving the info on the fraud case you are telling everyone you filed against me well over a month ago- my guess is that you know you don't have a leg to stand on and never actually filed it.
    Hmm- another lie- imagine that!

Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 10:46 AM
    To:Jennifer
    Subject: Re: Letter to Visa

I have already sent the documentation in so it will be forth coming.

Date: 9/8/2008 11:49:23 AM
    Subject: RE: Letter to Visa

Just make sure you send it to my current address- XX XXXXXX XXXXX Sumter, SC 29150- I am looking forward to meeting you in court!

Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 11:17 AM
    To: Sotomayor Jennifer
    Subject: RE: Letter to Visa

It will be here not there. Sorry about that. But yes I too will look forward to meeting you also

-------Original Message-------

Date: 9/8/2008 1:10:09 PM
    Subject: RE: Letter to Visa

No- I'm fine with that- I was just making sure you had my current address to get me the documents. I just plan on adding my travel fees on to a
    countersuit- I'll take a paid vacation to PA. You may want to look over my letter and all the proof I have as to how you breeched the contract and see that you don't have a chance- unless you really want to pay me for an extra vacation (travel for me, my mother who opened the package, all our food, rental car, hotel, etc. ) I have talked extensively to the JAG here on base and if you look at all the proof I have it is a clear cut case in my favor- you didn't provide me with what you claim you did- unless you can come up with a second tracking number for that mysterious second box you claim that the table decorations were in and I have valid written proof (emailed straight from you) of the colors I ordered- which you did not provide. It will be good fun to see you with my mountain of evidence and your 'there's no way I can be wrong' attitude.

Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 12:15 PM
    To: Jennifer
    Subject: RE: Letter to Visa

We have a store policy you consented to it you must follow it take that to the jag and they will tell you the same it is clear cut and easy. I have all tracking info also. None the less that is the way it is. Your services were rendered in the way you asked and it is written down for all to see. Stop trying to convince yourself. You must have by now read our return policy. I am sure the jag has and would not tell you that a contract is not a contract!

Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 12:19 PM
    To: 'csc@atlanticbb.net'
    Subject: RE: Letter to Visa

If you have the tracking info for the second box why do you refuse to share it with me? Because it doesn't exist or you would have given it to me a long time ago.

Date: 9/8/2008 2:20:17 PM
    Subject: RE: Letter to Visa

See here is another example- you claim you have this tracking number, for the second box, but you refuse to give it to me- it's because it doesn't exist. Trust me (an if your husband really works for a law firm you may want to ask him) I am only asking you for the things a judge is going to ask you for. I got one tracking number which equals one box, and I have a video of what is in that. So I am still missing half my order and the bouts are still the wrong color- there is nothing you can say that disputes those two fact, which are the two facts I am claiming in my breech of contract.

Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 1:56 PM
    To: Jennifer
    Subject: RE: Letter to Visa

Jenn I did ask you to stop writing to me. It is senseless you will get all the info in about 5 days believe me you will have it all.

Susan

This was my reply- but she blocked my email so continues to refuse to provide me with the information-

I'm simply asking you for a tracking number for this second box you say you sent- why won't you give it to me?

Is that 5 days the same as your 5 day turnaround? Just wondering so I know what to expect.