Custom Machine Shop Inc. / Scam and cheating

1 436 S KROMEHomestead, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 13052425057

One year ago i took my boat in to get repaired they charged me 3250.00 cash only. I PAID IT. They said i had a 5 year warranty. About 3 weeks ago i brought the boat back there because i was hearing noises from the engine that i thought was under warranty. They told me it was not and that it was something else. When i went to go pick up the boat because i did not want them to fix it the engine was in pieces. I Told them just to put it back together and i agreed to have them deliver it not fixed and pay delivery charges. When the man from the company delivered the boat i have no idea what his name was because he would not tell me he want 2100.00 in cash. They claimed they put a rebuilt lower unit on it. I REFUSED TO PAY IT AND HE DROVE AWAY WITH MY BOAT AND SAID UNTIL I PAY THE MONEY OWED HE WILL HOLD THE BOAT HOSTAGE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE MY BOAT IS. I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT THE OWNER AND HE WILL NOT RETURN MY PHONE CALLS, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Comments

• Mr
      20th of Jul, 2008

ALL U HAVE 2 DO IS FILE CHARGES AND TAKE THEM 2 COURT. AS LONG AS THEY DON'T HAVE A CONTRACT OR ANYTHING WITH YOUR SIGNATURE ON IT, THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THAT TO U!!! THEY HAVE TO PROVE THAT U ASKED THEM 2 FIX IT AND IF THEY DO, THEY R GOING DOWN!!! GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE U GET YOUR BOAT BACK!!! GOD BLESS!!!