Currys.co.uk / Rude and unprofessional rep

United Kingdom Review updated:

I ordered laptop from the website www.currys.co.uk. I got email that the delivery would take 3 days. After 7 days I still haven’t received my order. Ok, I contacted the live chat agent and started to ask about the order. I was shocked that the agent was so unprofessional and couldn’t find any precise info. I simply wasted time. I asked for money back, but the agent started to tell me awful and rude things. Not recommended company.

Cr
Feb 13, 2015

Comments

3rd of Mar, 2015

I bought a Laptop from currys 6 years ago last week i took it into the shop to be sent away due to the laptop turning off, I kept the laptoon on constant charge, the battery would get extremely hot, graphics card would show up that there was a problem then it would shout down . I have been paying £7.99 a month for the last 6years it was sold to me in the store and was told it was coverd for every thing, I took the laptop into Currys Eastbourne they sent it off to knowhow they had it for 5-6days they had replace the hard drive that had the problems, i took it home the battery was not holding charge so the the top is now on charge all day. I rang KnowHow they said the battey was not coverd, i explained that i have been paying £7.99 a month and i was led to beleive that every things is coverd i did not buy the laptop without a battery that is one of the main parts that makes the laptop work . he was not having it so i have been sold something that has been of no use over £400 i am so p-off

• Ru
      3rd of Mar, 2015

I hope you got your parents permission before ordering the laptop. How do I know you are a child, you mistake being told no and not getting the exact answer you want as rudeness.

• Ru
      3rd of Mar, 2015

You mistake being told no as rudeness making you a child.