CurrentForeclosures.com / fraudulant debt from my account

1 2566 Shallowford Rd NE 144Atlanta 30345, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18007566798

This website took $1.00 for a 15 day "free" trail. Problem is my user Id and password never allowed access to the site. The add stated 15 days of free access after which they would charge $39.95 per month for the access and uses of the website. I have tried to contact the site first to gain access then to cancel but the information give on the printout I recieved with the trail got me nowhere. Then I find that they have deducted $119.70 from my account and it hasn, t even been one month, including my trail. I am working with my bank and still trying to contact these guys. But I would say buyer beware!

Pa

Comments

• To
      19th of Jan, 2012
    CurrentForeclosures.com - $97 out for nothing
    currentforeclosures.com

Charged my credit card without my permission. I never requested Platinum Level from them I was charged for. They should be in prison! Now I'm $97 out for nothing.

• Aj
      18th of Jul, 2013

This company is fraud. I activated and cancelled a membership in the same day. 5 days later I have $.01 debited from my bank account. I call the number provided they say they are just a call center and will put in a refund request. Then I get an email saying they are going to charge me a $25 processing fee for the refund request. Why would I want to pay $25 for a $.01 refund? So I call them back and I ask the receptionist Roxanne Member ID # 3570 the same question and she says " I don't know Mam" I can put in another refund request for you. WHAT????? I asked for another number to contact since she couldn't help me she said she can't give me any other number. THIS COMPANY IS A HUGE SCAM, DO NOT EVEN SIGN UP FORTHE FREE TRIAL BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO GET ACCESS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT TO DO A FRAUDLENT TRANSACTION!