Cummins Bridgeway LLC / Beware

I have taken my brand new KW truck with a cummins engine to them over & over complaining of low powder. They tell me that they don't know whats the problem & more or less they don't know how to fix it. They show no interest in fixing my truck, even tho I paid $3, 500 in extra warr. The head man talks to you like you are a dog. I paid $132, 000 for this truck and it hasn't ran right since the day I drove it off the show room floor. I also took the same truck to them a year & a half ago for a oil leak which they said they fixed but by the time I got to vegas it had leaked three gals of oil which cost me five more day's in a shop in vegas while they fixed the problem. I would think twice before I took a truck to them.. BEWARE!!

Or

Comments

• De
      1st of May, 2009

I have taken my brand new KW truck with a cumins engine to them over & over complaining of low powder. They tell me that they don't know whats the problem & more or less they don't know how to fix it. They show no interest in fixing my truck, even tho I paid $3, 500 in extra warr. The head man talks to you like you are a dog. I paid $132, 000 for this truck and it hasn't ran right since the day I drove it off the show room floor. I also took the same truck to them a year & a half ago for a oil leak which they said they fixed but by the time I got to vegas it had leaked three gals of oil which cost me five more day's in a shop in vegas while they fixed the problem. I would think twice before I took a truck to them.. BEWARE!!