Cumberland Dental DDS / Lack of Compassion and Harassment

1 4701 N Cumberland ave Norridge, IL 60706Norridge, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 708-452-1880

The Dental office at 4701 N. Cumberland ave in Norridge, IL has no compassion towards their patients. All they are after is "their money". I have never heard of such unproffesional manners. The dentist told me that I've taken too many antibiotics and need to get the root canal but I cannot come back til my son's "emergency" tooth repair is fully paid. So, I saved up $ and paid it off and then they tried to push me off to the Endodontist because they seemed to not like the idea that I told the insurance company how the desk girls talked negatively in front of me about my "DMO". Also told about how she scared my son and told him the dentist cannot repair his tooth. Our employer had the insurance co. call the office and instruct the dental office on how the insurance works and schooled her. Dr. Parilla advised me to have my root canal done at endo. but told me it was a normal uncomplicated tooth. Afterwards I learn now have to go back to Dental for filling but really it is a "crown". So, I questioned the pricing just for my own info not knowing this is normal procedure (to pay twice) 1-root canal 2-crown. When ready to make my appt the" know it all" girl says to me 3 x's "bring $400" make sure and remember Sue at least $400 you need to have. I cut her off and said "I heard you, ok" Can we get on with the appt? Today she calls me to remind me and asks if I'm ok with the Monday appt. I said "yes". My jaw dropped when she says "Will you bring the $400 and did you get our V-mail earlier about it? I snapped and she respons; "Well, Sue you have a history. I was so appauled. What History? I always paid my bills. In fact they've tried in the past to make us pay for stuff we didn't ask for. I told her to cancel my appt and I'll give the full payment to someone else and I've never heard of this type of attitude. V-mail says "I have a balance due of $400 prior to treatment!

Su

Comments

• Su
      5th of Dec, 2010