Culvers - North Academy In Colorado Springs / loyalty card
I've enjoyed culvers food...especially the custard. So, I paid for their loyalty card where the $ you spend accumulate points which are redeemable for food etc. I went through the drive through on Oct 27, 2010 and stated I forgot my card. The clerk said I could bring back the receipt and they'll add to my points. Based on the response I ordered 3 meals ($19/points). I returned to the store on Nov 17 and ordered lunch then presented my other receipt. The manager refused to add the points saying it wasn't their policy to do so. When I said I specifically asked before making my order he said their employees are told not to. Bottom line, he refused to add my points. Finally he asked if I wanted the owner to call me...Yes. The owner called and unfortunately must not have gone through his own company's customer service training. He was completely "our policy is not to do so" and when reassured my order was placed AFTER asking the question, he said the employee shouldn't have done so. ABSOLUTELY REFUSED to credit my points. He just lost a customer...with 2 teenagers and multiple friends.
More Culvers - North Academy In Colorado Springs Complaints & Reviews
- Culver's - worst service all time 
- Culver's - poor customer service and rude owner 
- Culvers Of Phoenix - ownership 
- Culver's Restaurant - bad service 
- Culver's - concrete mixer 
- Culver's - burnt overcooked or old oil used...
- Culver's / Culver Franchising System - management
- Culver's / Culver Franchising System - milkshakes
- Culver's / Culver Franchising System - customer service
- Culver's / Culver Franchising System - mold