Cultural Care Au Pair / Cultural Care doesn't care about you
I am a mother of a one year-old baby girl. I am heartbroken and embarrassed. I am sour and furious.
My one year-old baby girl was neglected and emotionally abused by the au pair that Cultural Care provided me with.
At the time of presenting this candidate, Cultural Care didn’t provide me with a full background disclosure and previous families contact information. I asked for it and I was told she had only been with one family. Knowing that we would be her 5th host family in a less than 10-month period would made me decide to pass on this candidate. But this information was hidden from me. Cultural Care screening process has the lowest standard, the way they operate is unethical and unresponsive.
They adamantly refuse to provide me with evidence that this au pair is no longer part of the program, and that she has left the country. As far as I know she could be placed right now with another host family that soon will learn their children aren’t the same. Even more, she can be an illegal alien.
Spare yourself, and if you have a bad experience with Cultural Care, post it everywhere and complain to the state agency that regulates them in your state.
More Cultural Care Au Pair Complaints & Reviews
- Cultural Care Au Pair - Awful experience 
- Cultural Care Au Pair - Au Pair's Side of the Story II 
- Cultural Care Au Pair - Australian Au Pair Side Of The Story. 
- Cultural Care Au Pair - Au Pair's Side of the Story III 
- Cultural Care Au Pair - An Au Pair's Side of the Story 
- Cultural Care Au Pair - childcare
- Cultural Care Au Pair / International Care - refund policy/extension policy
- Cultural Care Au Pair - abusive au pair - cultural care cover up
- Cultural Care Au Pair - Au pair
- Cultural Care Au Pair - Au pair services