Cullinan Diamond Spa / false advertising

1 South Africa

Good day,

In December 2012, I purchased a offer on Groupon with Cullinan diamond spa and in for the following -
One night stay for two, including breakfast and one spa treatment each.
I called the inn to book the night and was told they have free space only on january 31.
I phoned again a week prior to the 31st and was told again they were full and only in March, had they space.
I asked to make a confirmed booking as the voucher only has a limited time frame and then would expire.
A week later I was called and said they have to cancell the booking as the room has flooding damage.
I was quite irate as I got the distint feeling it was being stalled everytime, so the voucher could expire.
After voicing my disdain and even voicing my unhappiness in helopeter, I was told the booking was confirmed.
On the friday 22 march, I phoned the inn, to enquire how the spa treatments work and was told to go on the website and check what treatments they have.
I then requested a facial for me and a manicure for my daughter.
On the saturday when we had our treatment, I asked for a extra half facial for my daughter which I would pay.
On the day of my departure, I was told that only certain spa treatments were free, and I had to pay in on the supposedtly free treatments.
Nowhere on the voucher I bought does it specify only certain treatment is included.
And on my telephonic query, was this not explained either, only told to look at the site and our treatments, why did they not say, you only get the following treatment?
Please assist with the above.

Kind regards,