Culligan, Davis & Associates / Fraudulent company!

I had to wire money to them to get a loan of 5,000 due to our history of financial trouble I thought this was reasonable. I did try to use search engines and other things but, guess I didn't look hard enough. Because we were scammed out of 656.10 .. please watch

Comments

• Ph
      27th of Dec, 2006
    Culligan Davis and Associates - Loan scam

This company approved me for a loan of 35000. The required a down payment at first they asked for 2200 after explaining that we didn't have that kind of money they said to send 691.39 we did so and then they said they needed another payment of the same. ..we did not send this and they do not return phone calls.

• Hu
      20th of Jun, 2014
    Ghosts in the UK - Travesty
    ThatsEntertainment.co.uk
    Glasgow|
    Scotland, Strathclyde
    United Kingdom
    thatsentertainment.co.uk

I just bought my dad a fathers day gift called Ghosts in the UK 3 disc DVD box set at £15.99 from online off ThatsEntertainment.co.uk and wanted to say how very disappointed i was after watching it. It is a complete travesty and a manipulation of what its really about. It has the picture of a ghost on the cover and says i quote, Ghost's Aren't Real? Think Again" at the bottom of the cover. But when i watched it after 30 minutes i got completely bored and fell asleep. Next day I watched it from where i left off and was dumbfounded because it had a man talking one load of BS! i have ever heard, There was no ghosts! At one point it got amusing, to absurd then anger kicked in. I got ripped off so please DO NOT BUY THIS DVD and watch what ThatsEntertainment hit you with you might not get what you thought you were. Also my fathers day was basically ruined and my dad intends to burn the DVD because its useless. I feel let down, misled, and corrupted.