Cuisinart — cuisinart cfp-9 blade recall and customer service
My Cuisinart CPF-9 is on the blade recall list. I read about it just today and called Cuisinart for a replacement blade.
Have been on phone on hold for over 1 1/2 hours. The phone hung up by itself twice while waiting.. Called the recall number, and they required me to call [protected] where I was on hold for over an hour.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Richmond, VA Asked to speak to a manager, with all the problems I was having, and I was on hold another 10 min. waiting for a manager. The manager could not help me and gave me another number to call.
Do not have time to spend all day on the phone. Lousiest customer service I have had lately. Will never buy another product by this manufacurer or its affiliates.
More Cuisinart Complaints & Reviews
- Cuisinart - bad service 
- Cuisinart - defective coffee maker 
- Cuisinart Coffee Maker - Grninder - product stops brewing at 6 cups when we make 12 
- Cuisinart - customer service 
- Cuisinart Coffee Maker - rebate scam 
- Cuisinart - dcc 3000 coffee pot
- Cuisinart - stainless steel can opener 
- Cuisinartwebstore.com - I will never order anything from them again period 
- Cuisinart - customer service
- Cuisinart - cuisinart 5.5 sauce pan and cover