Cuisinart / simply terrible
Cuisinart requested that I ship the broken breadmaker oven to them I did so on May 14, 2009. The lid had broken, but the rest of the oven was in perfect condition. I contacted them and was given the order # [protected] for further tracing.
They sent me a breadmaker that was not mine and it is defective on June 19, 2009. It leaves the bread raw that is the oven part is broken. They included instructions to send this machine to the United States for further repairs. This is not my machine, and I would like my machine which remains in Ontario to be repaired and returned to me. It remains under warranty.
They are no longer answering my e- mail and I can not reach them by phone and they have blocked my phone number.
More Cuisinart Complaints & Reviews
- Cuisinart - bad service 
- Cuisinart - defective coffee maker 
- Cuisinart Coffee Maker - Grninder - product stops brewing at 6 cups when we make 12 
- Cuisinart - customer service 
- Cuisinart Coffee Maker - rebate scam 
- Cuisinart - dcc 3000 coffee pot
- Cuisinart - stainless steel can opener 
- Cuisinartwebstore.com - I will never order anything from them again period 
- Cuisinart - customer service
- Cuisinart - cuisinart 5.5 sauce pan and cover