CUDO / Never received item

New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

I made a purchase on 30th January 2012.I emailed Cudo asking about the item in mid March and got a reply back ONE WEEK LATER to advise that they've had delivery issues and to check with them again on 9th April. I replied back to that same email asking about a general enquiry which they never replied.

The date today is 11th April and I still have not received my item. I have not received a tracking number, no email to acknowledge the delay. Overall an extremely BAD experience. I have made many purchases online and despite a delay I have always been notified and well informed.

NEVER BUY FROM CUDO! ESPECIALLY IF YOU NEED TO RELY ON THIRD PARTY VENDORS VIA CUDO!

Comments

• Em
      15th of Apr, 2012

I have had a similar experience. I bought an item in January and have sent a number of emails to which I receive an automatic reply but that's about all I get. Its now April and still no sign of the goods and nothing from Cudo. Last time I buy anything from them.

• Ra
      16th of May, 2012

Same thing! Bought something in December and it still hasn't arrived. Received an email saying (and I quote) "...at this stage we are unable to guarantee that you steamer will be in fact delivered. There have been numerous issues with shipping etc - If/when your steamer does arrive PLEASE hold onto it as well as your Cudo credit."

Do they really think cudo credit is enough? We've asked on numerous occasions for a full refund. I think it's valid considering they can't guarentee the delivery of our item. Honestly, I'm sure these aren't the only occurences of no-show items, how much money are they making?

• We
      16th of May, 2012

I bought crystal earrings on 29th February 2012. The earrings were supposed to be sent directly to me. I have contacted Cudo a couple of times and have had replies directing me to the person who is selling the earrings. I have tried to ring her but she did not answer. I e-mailed politely and had no response. I then e-mailed and asked her to just respond to the e-mail and still no reply. The e-mail address is [protected]@optusnet.com.au. DO NOT DEAL WITH HER! Today is 17th May 2012 and I still have no earrings and no reply to my e-mail. What a sham! They are quick to take your money but then don't want to know you. This wa smy first and last dealing with Cudo!

• Re
      20th of Dec, 2015

I booked in to get my house cleaned on Monday 21st December at 8 am and no-one showed up. I have tried calling the company but their voicemail is full and the second number I had has been disconnected. I would like my $99 refunded. Very disappointing just before Xmas! Stella Leonidas