Cubis Financial LTD / unauthorized debit to my checking account

Cubis Fimancial created a check drawn on my checking account for $9.95. They list their website as customerservice@expressgoldcard.com and that is invalid - used a bunch of search engines and nothing was found. The depoisit information on the check lists New Bridge Bank which is in Lexington NC (phone: [protected]) which I will call tomorrow and try to get an address or phone number for Cubis.

On the check the customer service phone was listed as [protected] which I called (Sunday) and I will try again tomorrow. This number is answered "Card Servoces".

I am going to my bank tomorrow and show them the unauthorized debits to my account and make sure this doesn't happen anymore.

Comments

• Q0
      17th of Nov, 2008

I have been having a debit for $14.95 coming out of my account for the last 7 months. I have been calling the 1-800-590-7929 number that is listed on my bank statement and no one never have answer the phone.

• Lo
      19th of Nov, 2008

Why was $9.99 taken out of my checking account. I did't aurthorize writing the check. Please Cancel the service and refund my money. Thankyou! Lou Moffitt,

• Lo
      21st of Nov, 2008

Please cancel this service. Tried calling the number, but got nowhere in stopping the $9.95 charge to my account over and over again. I've call the checkfreud number and their trying to resolve this matter for me. Please do not attempt again to cashing the check again. I had to close my account for scamers like you!!!

• Cl
      4th of Jan, 2009

I have been having a debit of $9.95 coming out of my account, and have not been able to get through to the company to stop the direct debit coming out. I am not sure how they got my account information, but they need to quit debiting my account for this amount. If anyone has received information from the company, please email me and let me know what you found out.
    Thanks!

• Gm
      11th of Mar, 2009

I call the 1-800-590-7929 number as well and was not able to get threw the line. When I finally was able to get through, I spoke with a rep and was informed my information was placed on their website expressgoldcard.com. I also reported the unauthoriazation transaction to my bank account and will be closing my account.

• Co
      13th of Jun, 2009

I just found out my account has been debited 9.95 a month for the past four months. I tried the 800 590 7929 number to no avail. I contacted the bank to stopped payment then contacted the FBI banking division to file charges. The bank security division is also working the case. There is a phone number of 702 851 9372 for this company and is unlisted. Only illegal businesses use unlisted numbers. About the time this started I recieved a call from someone saying they had been asked by my bank to handle my card services, but they could not tell me the name of the bank or what type card I had. Likely the same thieves as these.

• Ni
      22nd of Dec, 2009

A company called Plarinum trust card charged my account$69 without my consent and they are in affiliation with Cubis THey are both a fraudulent company do not enroll with them they will not give you your money back. they are ripp offs!!!

• Ni
      22nd of Dec, 2009

PLATINUM TRUST cARD & CUBIS FINANCIAL ARE FRAUDULENT THEY JUST TRY TO TAKE YOUR MONEY DONT GIVE IN