Cubis Financial / Money withdrawn from my account

325 E. Warm Springs RdLas Vegas, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-251-2340

It took me four months to figure out who cubis financial was because they were taking $9.95 out of my account but listed no number. On my October statement they listed the name on my account. I looked at it on the web.Also found out that many people have been ripped offf by them, not knowing who they were. Please help! I am going to call tomorrow and talk to them, and demand they stop chagring my account. I don't have their credit acard nor have I approved for them to do this.

Comments

Vi
  31st of Dec, 2008
I had the same thing happen to me. The had been charging my account $14.95. My bank assisted me and I called Cubis Financial and they immediately canceled my account. I explained that I did not sign up and wanted to know how they received my information. They claimed that every account is set up on the Web and whoever used my name had all my personal information. I bank has begun a fraud investigation.
Mi
  23rd of Mar, 2009
i too was charged 9.95 from my checking account, don't know why. i am calling now, what a bunch of dirt bags
Ka
  19th of May, 2009
I was also charged $9.95 from my checking account, last month and then again yesterday. The only thing on my bank statement was that it was SSC Rebill. The bank was able to obtain a phone number for them. When I was finally able to speak to someone I told them that charges were coming out of my bank account and that I had no connection with their company. The rep that I talked to asked my name and then my phone number, and then told me that they had my husband listed and that they couldn't talk to me without his permission. He WILL be calling them, and then I'm going back to the back and filling out the paperwork there.