Cubic Jewerly / Terrible company

1 611 Wilshire St. #700Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 213-4014578

Ordered rind 5 weeks ago was suppose to be shipped in 10-14 days . Still no ring, ad said won't charge credit card until shipped but it has been on ny card for 4 weeks. Called several times and always told it will be shipped today or tomorrow at latest. Tried to email several times, the first coupe times they answered and told me they were sorry but were just behind give them a couple more days. Still no ring and now they won't answer my emails. What a ripoff, not thought i would fall for a scam but looks like I did big time.

An

Comments

2nd of Apr, 2009

Hello to you i'm James The Jeweler in Atlanta, Ga and i also have my own jewelry discussion group here under "JEWELRY & WATCHES" i read your complaint and i must say that YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET YOUR RING that's the very reason they're no longer answering your calls, nor responding back to your emails.

I will tell you that i'd love to get you any item of jewelry you'd like to own, and i've NEVER had any complaints on this site nor any other sites on the internet. I don't know what type of CUBIC ZIRCONIA RING you were wanting to buy from this online retailer, but i'd love the opportunity to become your new online jeweler if you're interested in having me.

You can feel free to contact me here or at my contacts below, and if you become my new customer i'd like for you let everyone here know what quality of service you got from me.

Contact James The Jeweler:

Email: jamesthejeweler@yahoo.com

Phone: 404-447-5459

My Online Jewelry Blog: http://jamesisajeweler.blogspot.com

• Me
      22nd of May, 2009

I have had the same thing happen to me with this same company. I received the ring however, and returned it for an exchange and didn't receive anything for a month. Just like you said I have called and been given the run around, and now they ignore my calls. They walked off with my 474 dollars of hard earned money.

Cubic Jewelry is a low budget scamming company