Cub Cadet / RZT 50 Zero Turn Mower
Purchased at Lowes for $3, 000. Mowed 3 acres for four seasons. Drive shaft broke, got it fixed at authorized dealer. Very expensive!! Now it is in the shop because of the left transmission. After $500 worth of parts, it is running as bad as it did when i took it in to them. They haven't determined how much labor they are going to charge me yet...
They continued to tell me 'it is a throw away mower'. I said $3, 000 and the name Cub Cadet never indicated to me that it was a 'throw away'. I wish they had told me that is was a "throw away" before I spent $800 in March and now awaiting the next bill for a mower that won't mow!
I can't AFFORD to just throw away $3, 000 plus ...
Now I researched, and they aren't even making this mower anymore. Cub Cadet you failed me.
More Cub Cadet Complaints & Reviews
- Cub Cadet - The Tank Zero turn radius mower 
- Cub Cadet - Mower drive belt keeps throwing off 
- Cub Cadet / Mtd Lawn Mower - Mower will not mow grass! 
- Cub Cadet Ltx 1045 - unsafe mower blades 
- Cub Cadet Enforcer - Dealers will not honor the warranty 
- Cub Cadet - cub cadet
- Cub Cadet - riding mower will not start
- Cub Cadet - xt2
- Cub Cadet - rt 35 rear tine tiller
- Cub Cadet - xt-2 mower throws belt when deck at low height