Cub Cadet / The Tank Zero turn radius mower
My husband & I bought a Cub Cadet "The Tank" zero turn radius mower (commercial grade) 48" cut in April, 2007. Brand new. We do lawns commercially. Any time my husband mows with it he can't get more than 10 hours to a set of blades which cost between $50.00 & $60.00 for a set. Usually he gets less than 10 hours. The mower doesn't seem to discharge the grass out from under the deck so it gets guilt up & wears the blades out. We wash under the deck but when you are mowing a yard that takes 4 to 6 hours to mow you can't stop & wash the deck every hour. This cuts into your time and money. I am wondering if anyone else has this problem with the same machine? We have asked the dealer & he says he hasn't had any other complaints.
More Cub Cadet Complaints & Reviews
- Cub Cadet / Mtd Lawn Mower - Mower will not mow grass! 
- Cub Cadet - Mower drive belt keeps throwing off 
- Cub Cadet Ltx 1045 - unsafe mower blades 
- Cub Cadet - RZT 50 Zero Turn Mower 
- Cub Cadet Enforcer - Dealers will not honor the warranty 
- Cub Cadet - push mower.
- Cub Cadet - 2011 ltx1050
- Cub Cadet - belt constantly throwing off
- Cub Cadet - no help with from cub cadet customer service
- Cub Cadet - 1045xl lawn tractor with sv601-3212 engine