CTTS / Scam charges

1 10120 W. Flamingo Rd, Ste #4, PMB175,Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

Rcvd Priz Winner Delivery Authorization for sum of $998, 407.77. I had to confirm my identity; certify that at least 18 yrs of age; authorize delivery of Cash winnings & include $24.87 processing fee payable to CTSS. No phone # was included, just a return envelope & Mail at Once on form. Form signed by Samuel S. Conway, Director, Prize Data Division. This is obviously a ripoff. I have seen one of these on your reports with same amts.

Va

Comments

8th of Oct, 2008

''IVE RECEIVED PRIZE WINNER DELIVERY AUTHORIZATION FORM from SAMUEL S CONWAY saying I won $998, 407.77 not transferable, guaranteed cash I've already won. What I didn't understand is why would I have to PAY $24.87 for processing fee for something I already won. JUST DIDN'T MAKE SENCE TO ME

• Da
      31st of Oct, 2008

I'm still neutral until I see some complin that has gone through the proper steps and paid the $24.87 delivery fee and that can also spell "SENSE" correctly! Of course it sounds too good to be true--If this is truly as Evil as the potential even at losing the $24.87 the tragety of the payback for the scammer would hardly be bareable under universal law. The laugh will be short lived! SAD!

• Mi
      3rd of Nov, 2008

I feel completely ###ed because I fell for this s.o.b's scam!! I sent in the money and I tracked the mail to see when it was delivered, but I haven't received a response or the money. HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK?!!?!?!

22nd of Nov, 2008

If you look at the back of the letter, it says only 1 will win this amount, if this is so, how did all of us get the same letter, with the same amount and the same processing fee due, If only 1 of us was supposed to win. I agree with the everyone that thinks this is a scam. How many people received this same letter? If we all send in $24.87 and at least 1 million of these letters were sent out, look how rich these guys get by this small processing fee. Think about it. The ones of you that sent in the money instead of looking it up first, YOU DON'T GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!! hello.

• De
      22nd of Nov, 2008

Likewise, Angela; just recv'd mine today as well. Glad we're all discovering this online.

• El
      25th of Nov, 2008

I have received them from all over a lot from Shawnee Kansas, and some from New York. I haven't sent any money Thankgoodness, Is there nothing that can be done to stop this. I get about two letters a week.
    I just received one today they wanted $24.87 just like the rest of the people

• Ta
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I Received my form today also good thing i did discovering this online and glad i did'nt sent in the money thinking i was a winner and all the time this was a scam.I Received a letter today on 12/02/08 Prize Winner Delivery Authoriztion Form saying i won $998, 407.77 from Samuel conway saying i was a winner Guaranteed cash prize WIN!!! Something told me to go online and look it up first and good thing i did!!!(DAMN SCAM)

• Gi
      3rd of Feb, 2009

I recieved the letter in the mail saying i had won $998, 407.77 from samuel conway. even though in the letter it said there is no misprint and no mistake they did forget to mention one thing...that it was i scam. i was thinking about sending the $24.87 but instead i googled the name and fortunately i found out that it was a scam before i sent them my money.

5th of Feb, 2009

I TO TOOK THE BAIT, IT SAD THAT PEOPLE IS OUT THERE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF US PEOPLE THAT IS LOOKING FOR A FAST FIX TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM...BUT THIS IS THE TIME FOR THE SNAKES TO COME OUT AND FEED, AND WE FEED THEM.BUT WE LEARN BY OUR MISTAKES.

• Ev
      16th of Feb, 2009

I recieved the same letter in the mail just last week but lucky for me I don't believe anything people has to say. So I googled it and found out that it was all a scam. In fact I had two letters in the mail for about the same thing but different amount and I just ended up throwing it all away. My suggestion to everyone is if there is no substantial address or phone number.

27th of Feb, 2009

I received the same letter as all of you today and i am going to send the letter back with a picture of my ### and tell them ### holes to kiss it. This is totally a scam.

• Vl
      16th of Mar, 2009

I received this same letter, so did my mom who lives next door to me. I can't believe there is no way we can stop these people from scamming us. Thank God we checked it out before sending any money!!! Baltimore MD

• Ad
      23rd of Mar, 2009

this some ###t i got some mail with the same as these people above signed, Samuel conway and if i see him on the streets i will kick his con way hearted ### i dont play that bull shitt something told me to hit my desk top first to see who this freak wuz now if you reading ### the jokes own you hahahaha bitcooooh!

• Ad
      23rd of Mar, 2009

aint send jack

25th of Mar, 2009

As of 8:42 this morning I am the confirmed Cash Prize Winner. $998, 407.77. This is no mistake THIS IS THE NOTICE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ALL MY LIFE. As to which morning I was the confirmed winner I am not sure. Oh how rude they forgot to tell me on which day I became so rich. But, I want you to all know that I have been assured that this is no mistake, misprint or error. This payout is intended and valid only for me and is NOT transferrable to any other person, estate, enterprise or entity. I have to go as I must respond at once they await my $24.87 processing fee payable to CTSS. Accepting Samuel S. Conway, Director, Prize Data Division most sincere CONGRATULATIONS!!! MOVE OVER THE RICH AND THE FAMOUS HERE WE COME!!!

23rd of Apr, 2009

My dad got a letter in the mail IDENTICAL to the one typed below. He checked all the boxs, singed his signature, and also included a note that read, " I.O.U. 24.87, i'll pay you when you pay me. You should learn how to spell, funny joke ha-ha!" He was offered the same amount of, 998, 407.77, just like everyone else and asked to pay the same proscessing fee. His letter also included all the same spelling errors lol. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS GUYS TRICKS!!!

23rd of Apr, 2009

Just kidding about spelling Boxes and Signed wrong. Thoght it would be a funny joke. But then realized people would think i'm dumb because i'm complaining about thier spelling and i didn't spell things right. Ha my bad.

SAMUEL S. CONWAY IS A SCAMMMMMER!!!

DO NOT FALL INTO HIS TRAP.

• Pa
      25th of Apr, 2009

hi,
    I got the same letter in the mail today! It pretty much had everything in it word to word. I was just about to send in the payment until I thought about why would I have to pay money to get the money that I have received. Along with this letter I also received another letter from UBI Australia.

It said " YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO RECEIVE $5, 000.00 IF YOU RETURN THE RELEASE FORM AS INSTRUCTED AND FULFILL THE CONTEST REQUIREMENTS. THE ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT HAS RETAINED THE SERVICESE OF A REPUTABLE COURIER TO DELIVER THE CHECK FOR $5, 000.00... BLAH ...BLAH...BLAH.. PLEASE CONFIRM THE ADRESS AND MAIL IT TO THE UBI PAYMENT SERVICES GUARANTEED DELIVERY STATEMENT" I receive so many of these in my yahoo email that it's crazy. I knew for sure that this was another scam to get money or better yet IDENTITY THEFT. Everyone please becarful of what info you give out especailly in the internet!

• Wh
      6th of May, 2009

Why do people do stuff like that mabe everyone can link up and somehow get them back the BIG way? just a thought! My names' Red

11th of May, 2009

This same story happend whith my husband, He sent the $24.87 & haven't recive nothing yet . What can we do about This?????