Ctf Store / Unauthorized charges!

A friend of mine was so excited about new credit card to make purchases for the holidays, but to his surprise $140.00 was taken out of his bank account without his authorization by this company and no refund was given.

Comments

15th of Dec, 2007
    Ctf Store - Took money out of my account!
    Ctf Store

The company did not get verbal permission to take the money out my bank.So now I am stuck with $150.00 worth of vouchers that I will hope I can use just so I can get my money back.

• Ne
      15th of Dec, 2007

I had just gone and checked my account and CIC CE Credit Report had just charged me with $12.00 that I did NOT authorize or even knew about!!

• Ju
      9th of Jan, 2008

They also deducted 149 dollars from my account i think somebody should do something beacouse of themi had to pay 5 over drafts of my account of 32 dollars each. Somebody should report or make other kind of complain towerds them. Somebosy that knows what to do or who to call.

• Vi
      4th of Feb, 2008

I went to get money out of my account and it was over drown because they took 149.00 out of my account without asking me. I would like my money back.

• Je
      22nd of Mar, 2010

I went to get money out of my account and it also was over drown because they took out $179.00 out of my account without asking me.I would like my money back from this service.an from consumer trust financial #31377 and access line www.wellinc.net/wel5678
    user name: #3575977957, password #12345 AT 1238A SOUTH HIGHLAND AVE.CLEARWATER, FL 33756, # 1-800-418-0776 AND I requested an refund on 10/3/07 and still no money back.I WAS TOLD THAT AN REVIEW OF MY REQUEST AND BE CONTACT WITHIN 30 DAYS, STILL NO REFUND AND IT WAS ON 1/16/08, NO MONEY, LAST MY CARD AND MY ACCOUNT

• Wi
      26th of Apr, 2010

Consumer Trust Financial took money form my account and when I requested it be refunded I was given 2 payment vouchers for $50 each which are useless.