Ctf Store / Unauthorized charges!

United States Review updated:

A friend of mine was so excited about new credit card to make purchases for the holidays, but to his surprise $140.00 was taken out of his bank account without his authorization by this company and no refund was given.

Comments

Ma
  15th of Dec, 2007

Ctf Store - Took money out of my account!
Ctf Store

The company did not get verbal permission to take the money out my bank.So now I am stuck with $150.00 worth of vouchers that I will hope I can use just so I can get my money back.
Ne
  15th of Dec, 2007
I had just gone and checked my account and CIC CE Credit Report had just charged me with $12.00 that I did NOT authorize or even knew about!!
Ju
  9th of Jan, 2008
They also deducted 149 dollars from my account i think somebody should do something beacouse of themi had to pay 5 over drafts of my account of 32 dollars each. Somebody should report or make other kind of complain towerds them. Somebosy that knows what to do or who to call.
Vi
  4th of Feb, 2008
I went to get money out of my account and it was over drown because they took 149.00 out of my account without asking me. I would like my money back.
Je
  22nd of Mar, 2010
I went to get money out of my account and it also was over drown because they took out $179.00 out of my account without asking me.I would like my money back from this service.an from consumer trust financial #31377 and access line www.wellinc.net/wel5678
user name: #3575977957, password #12345 AT 1238A SOUTH HIGHLAND AVE.CLEARWATER, FL 33756, # 1-800-418-0776 AND I requested an refund on 10/3/07 and still no money back.I WAS TOLD THAT AN REVIEW OF MY REQUEST AND BE CONTACT WITHIN 30 DAYS, STILL NO REFUND AND IT WAS ON 1/16/08, NO MONEY, LAST MY CARD AND MY ACCOUNT
Wi
  26th of Apr, 2010
Consumer Trust Financial took money form my account and when I requested it be refunded I was given 2 payment vouchers for $50 each which are useless.