CSX Transportation / weed killing spray

LaGrange, GA, United States

Hi! My name is George and Shirley Bell and we reside at 808 Truitt St. In Lagrange GA 30240 and I wanted to write to let y'all know that I had a garden in my yard and you guy's came and killed all my vegetables with the spray to kill the weeds on the rail tracks and I call the police and the guy he talk to told me to contact the company and that the company will fix this problem. So if you guy's can give me a call please I will greatly appreciate it thank you! George and Shirley Bell [protected]

• Updated by Rosalyn43, Jun 21, 2017

Hi! My name is George and Shirley Bell and we reside at 808 Truitt St. In Lagrange Ga. 30240 and I wanted to write your company to let y'all know that i have a garden in my yard and you guy's came and sprayed the tracks for weeds and the guy sprayed all over my garden killing all my vegetables and i called the police and they went to talk to the guy and he told him to tell us that we need to contact csx and make a complaint and that csx will fix and replace my vegetables. So if csx can give a call i greatly appreciate it thank you! George and Shirley Bell (706)443-5953

Ro