CSW Subscription / Ringtonetimes.com / Unauthorized renewal!

Phone: 850 694-6015

Applied for a free George Srait ringtone. Never got ringtone. Got jokes. They renewed CSW subscription @ 5.99/week, 23.96/mo. I tried to send message saying I didn't want it. The message came back saying command not recognized.

Comments

• Tr
      14th of Jan, 2008

I agree the same thing happened to me. I've never received a ringtone and have gotten a bill for the past 4 months. How do I take care of this? This is a scam!

• Cr
      11th of Mar, 2008

I had the same problem I signed up for ringtones and I didn't get one, but I got all kinds of jokes. I went to www.ringtonetimes.com had them resend my pin to me, and logged into my account. If you go to my profile you'll see a place to deactivate the service. I clicked deactivate and then there's also a place that gives you where to send the stop message to. if you text stop to 71769 it will stop it, I did both I decativated it on the site first then I texted stop to 71769 and the message I got back from that said that I wasn't subscribed to any services at the time. So it worked. Good Luck

• Ri
      20th of Jun, 2008

These bstrds just signed me up..i never signed up or agreed to pay them for anything...still not sure how they plan on charging me..im assuming in a mnoth or so theryll be some charge from them on my cell phone bill...im not paying them anything though because i never signed up for anything..and thats how bs companies like this make money cause they know most of us will just cancel the subscription and not even waste the time and energy to fight the first charge.

• Da
      20th of Nov, 2008

Chrystal, thank you this one worked went to the site ringtonetimes.com did the log in and went to my Profile and asked to unsubscribe. Got an answer on my cell phone subscription is cancelled.

• Ka
      20th of Nov, 2008

Hi, i m kapil kumar verma