Comments

• Ka
      11th of Jan, 2008

I received a message on my cell phone telling me that my subscription was renewed and that I had 20 more credits.
    I did not authorize this.
    My phone bill was billed for 19.95, Please take me off this list and correct this problem. I'm on a fixed income I can't afford this luxury.
    Kathleen

• Sh
      12th of Jan, 2008

I want the charges to be stopped. I CALLED TO CANCEL THE "RINGTONES" and the number is to someone house. This company is such a fraud and they are stilling my money. CANCEL THESE RINGTONES IMMEDIATELY OR I AM REPORTING YOU THE BBU!!!

• Je
      16th of Jan, 2008

I cancelled out the value club combo subscription and $19.99 was taking from my cell phone plan i want my refund please how can i get my money back? Please call me at 443-275-3018 at&t cingular.

5th of Jun, 2008

I just received a text saying: UR subscribed 2 Value Club Combo for ringtonestimes.com. I was surfing the web but did not want to subscribe. This needs to be removed and cancelled. I DO NOT want to subcribe. RIP OFF FRAUD. I am contacting the FCC.

• Ro
      25th of Jun, 2008

I never subscribed to this company or any ringtone company. How did they get my cell number? I NEED TO BE CREDIT BACK FOR MY $ 10.09.

• Li
      16th of Jul, 2008

I thought i was getting a free ringtone not wanting monthly service and want to decline the 9.99 service