Csw Jokes / Horoscope / Terrible experience!

1 Vernal, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 435-621-3435

I also responded to a free ringtone offer, I did not get the free ringtone. Instead I got stupid jokes (1 or 2) per week and a bill Attached to my phone for $5.99 per week. I can get get better jokes for free. I called my cellphone service rep, who told me to reply to the text with the msg. STOP or CANCEL and I received a text msg. within 1 minute confirming cancellation!

Comments

• Wa
      26th of Jan, 2008

I was receiving text messages from 71769 not knowing who this was or even how to use text messaging I just hit IGNORE on my cell phone thinking they would know I was interested and stop. This continued for about three weeks. I had my daughter text back STOP they continued so I had a friend take my phone and text them again saying DO NOT SEND ANY MORE TEXT MESSAGES, NOT INTERERESTED. The text messages seemed to stop and this point. To my surprise when I received my next Alltel bill I had 5 charges for PREMIUM AXCESS PURCHASES from 71769 CSW jokes/Horoscope. I had been online looking for free ringtones but did not purchase any ringtones. I want a refund from this company for all charges incurred from them.

• Pa
      27th of Jan, 2008

I am writing in reference to my daugters cell phone. Somehow, she mysteriously subscribed to 71769, as well as 77888, she immediately cancelled each one and to my surprise I was billed a ridiculous $5.99 and $9.99. My daughter never received any jokes or horoscopes or ringtones and I do not know why I have to pay for such nonsence. I would like a refund from each of these companies.

• Mi
      28th of Mar, 2008

I have had the same experience that others had. The link to this scam came from a newsletter published electronically from Dick Morris. Wonder if he knows?