Csw Jokes / Jokes sent to me on my cell phone daily!

I received an invitation to have a free ring tone downloaded to my cell phone. I browsed the site then DID NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING! I immediately began receiving anti-Bush jokes daily. When I tried to respond to cancel it seemed impossible. I was charged $5.99 4 times (or rather my husband was). When I call to talk to someone the consumer line is CONVENIENTLY always busy. I have left 2 messages and 2 phone numbers on which I was told by recorded voice I would be called back , but have never heard from them! I have filed a complaint with Consumer Protection and Better Business Bureau, but still have to pay the $24.00!

More Csw Jokes Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Em
      1st of Feb, 2008

I agree, when I signed up for the free ringtone, I had to check a box indicating that I had read the terms of service to continue. But there was NO LINK to the terms of service provided! I have yet to find them and actually read them. But if you haven't solved this problem already, I went to ringtonetimes.com, logged in, and went to "view profile" or whatever. When you get on that page there is an unsubscribe button. I just did it now...I have to pay for the two idiotic jokes I received, but hopefully no more.

• Mt
      17th of Feb, 2008

my name is mitchell grantsorrell plase stop sendy me text to my phone and my e-mail

• St
      27th of Feb, 2008

Ok, text "STOP JOKE" to the number they send you jokes by and you will unsubscribe, and can't you sue for this?

• Ho