CSW Group Limited / I'm charged for ring tone without my authorization!

1415 Kyle Hill LaneSugar Land, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7134174058
I was charged $19.99 for down loading ring tones on my AT&T wireless cell phone. I have never done any down loads of any thing from any company. I am not able to get refund. AT&T told me that it is from third party and they can't give me a refund.

Comments

De
  19th of Feb, 2008
I, too, was charged, however, mine was on accident and I emailed the company immediately to let them know I did NOT want the download - the website is very deceitful, it charges you before you can even agree.
Or
  10th of May, 2008
I agree that the web site is very misleading and charges you before you can even agree to accept the "transaction charges". I called ATT and they agreed to cancel the "subscription" and refund the charges. I also called CSW 1800 249-5104 and cancelled the "subscription".
Ji
  23rd of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
The phone number listed as "Merchant Contact" on the bill actually rang to AT&T when I called! ATT says they will refund and cancel. This is very nasty. You have to wade through all the detail on your bill to even see that you have been scammed!
Li
  23rd of Apr, 2009
The same thing happened to me. My wireless carrier is AT&T. I just noticed the other day a charge of 29.98 for mobile downloads and ringtones. I have had the internet blocked on all 5 of my phones. I called at&t and they stated it was a third party and could could not find the nane if the company. I told them At&t is bill me and they are paying someone this money i want to know who. After many email attemps I finally rcv'd an email from att stating is was Mque inc. I contacted Mque inc they state it is not them. That it is Send me mobile then another email stated it was CSW Group Ltd. I am just getting the run around like everyone else. I say we all get together and Sue the pants off of all the companies.