CSW Group Limited / I'm charged for ring tone without my authorization!

1 1415 Kyle Hill LaneSugar Land, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7134174058

I was charged $19.99 for down loading ring tones on my AT&T wireless cell phone. I have never done any down loads of any thing from any company. I am not able to get refund. AT&T told me that it is from third party and they can't give me a refund.

Comments

• De
      19th of Feb, 2008

I, too, was charged, however, mine was on accident and I emailed the company immediately to let them know I did NOT want the download - the website is very deceitful, it charges you before you can even agree.

• Or
      10th of May, 2008

I agree that the web site is very misleading and charges you before you can even agree to accept the "transaction charges". I called ATT and they agreed to cancel the "subscription" and refund the charges. I also called CSW 1800 249-5104 and cancelled the "subscription".

• Ji
      23rd of Oct, 2008

The phone number listed as "Merchant Contact" on the bill actually rang to AT&T when I called! ATT says they will refund and cancel. This is very nasty. You have to wade through all the detail on your bill to even see that you have been scammed!

• Li
      23rd of Apr, 2009

The same thing happened to me. My wireless carrier is AT&T. I just noticed the other day a charge of 29.98 for mobile downloads and ringtones. I have had the internet blocked on all 5 of my phones. I called at&t and they stated it was a third party and could could not find the nane if the company. I told them At&t is bill me and they are paying someone this money i want to know who. After many email attemps I finally rcv'd an email from att stating is was Mque inc. I contacted Mque inc they state it is not them. That it is Send me mobile then another email stated it was CSW Group Ltd. I am just getting the run around like everyone else. I say we all get together and Sue the pants off of all the companies.